DT song survivor round 3: Clash of the titans

YOU RULE SIREN!

SAVE CW! Any offers and I will change any of my votes as long as someone changes to CW!

Final_Vision and Ormir - Always fortifying to save Crimson Winds! :headbang:

btw I always thought Insanity's Crescendo to be the best DT song ever, and with a better production, porbably it would be Shadow Duet!!! both down this round :cry:

Originally posted by FatherVic
btw I always thought Insanity's Crescendo to be the best DT song ever,
It's my 5th one :cry:
and with a better production, porbably it would be Shadow Duet!!! both down this round :cry:
Production included, SD is the best song I've ever heard. :cry:

Alfred (farewell, my bu, farewell... *sigh*)

Here you go Siren:

Punish my Heaven ------> Shadow Duet

Come on people! Think of all the great songs you could save if you just change to Crimson Winds! I'll change anything for more CW votes!

hint: you can go back, edit your actual posts and pretend you can trade again :p :p :p [j/k]

Crimson Winds - The Gallery 13-16

We need 3 more lousy vote! Please, somebody change their vote for CW and you'll have my eternal gratitude, and F_V, kovenant or me will change votes.

Edenspring - Feast of Burden 13-16
The Emptiness From Which I Fed - The Wonders... 16-13

Either one of these pairs can still be saved with a little vote trading, I'm sure the CW-fans here would exchange votes on those two for CW votes.

-Ormir (not taking the survivor too seriously)

oops, Feast of Burden --------------> Edenspring

(thought it was the other way around in the results)

@alfred: calm down, *pat on shoulder* calm down, SD is probably my second in the row, but can you imagine how great could the song be with Haven or TMI production????
then there would be no contest!!!!

*cough*mmmmmmm ok I'll try another day*cough*

no, just different from what i thought, it must be the light :)

*cough*figured,haveicqtooifinterested*cough* :p

Siren (good night to all of ya)