Which DT album should I buy?

Originally posted by FatherVic
well but still I prefer Youthanasia and Countdown To Extinction as my Megadeth fave ones ever!!
and yeap, you guessed rigth about my nick :)

fathervic :)spin: )

i agree on this one. but there's some good stuff on RIP too. the other albums i think i don't like, but maybe i'd ought to check again in four-five years or so. ;)
what about your nick? i don't get it and that makes me so frustrated i'm considering calling it a day and going back home and pouring myself a cup of tea and sitting in my armchair (i should buy one first) and never talk to anyone ever again. :cry:

rahvin. (who's maybe pushing things a little)

todays first reply, and what do I find???? Old "I happened to disappear and make FatherVic's life a nonesense full of smoke signals and rain dances" Rahvin is back!!!!!!!! HOooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaay :p

now, I didn't say I didn't like the older albums, Holy War is may be one of their best songs and Peace Sells is another masterpiece....I love every of their albums!

Metal88 well the MD45 was a "break" from what DM was doing, that's why non of us really liked the stuff.....but well I guess Mustaine got the point and thankfully didn't release any work like that again! And IMHO the worst album is Cryptic Writings, since Risk is somekind of "trying" so didn't really upset me in that way!
Instead, CW was a real deception to me, considering that was suposed to be Youthanasia's continue album!

fathervic (glad rahvin is back)

yes you are!
some song you MUST check!!!!!
Symphony Of Destruction (one of the best metal songs ever!)
Holy War
Blood Of Heroes
A Tout Le Monde
Peace Sells

fathervic (megachupi)

well indeed if you ARE MEGACHUPI (jee that is chupi isnt it?) than ill check out those songs........too bad today I found out I need an ISDN phone jack to use my ISDN modem.........sucks to me...........:cry:

and Tornado of souls!!!!!!!!!!!

an ISDN phone???? :confused:

/me feels stupid cause i use some things super much,while having no idea how they work blah blah

and hmmm that's what we need men for....installing ISDN connections,formatting PCs etc :p

well just didn't want to overload the list....tornado was just the next one, as Hangar 18, Dread and the fugitive mind, My last words, Good morning/black friday, and many many others!

so that's what men are needed for huh???? then I'll have still traying to chase some good man for me, or a robot would do too! ;)

fathervic (blah blah blah)

F_V@ all in all download the whole Rust in Peace CD first :)
and then youthanasia and then a bit of everything (except for "risk" :devil: ) and then buy them all!!!!

FV@ now how should i reply to this?? hehe ;)

nah! Symphony Of Destruction is their best song to me, and that's not in RIP nor Youthanasia, so I guess my advice is better :p nananananana!

my favorite song by Megadeth is My Darkest Hour and Peace sells ...
i don't like so much Youthanasia and what they did after ...

for me A tout le monde is bullshit, i can't stand Mustaine's horrible accent ... At least that made me laugh when they have supported Maiden 2 years ago, with the 22k Maiden's fan screaming : A tout le monde, a tous mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir so loud that we couldn't hear the band anymore (megadeth had a very bad and not powerful sound that day) ... in fact that's the fact that everybody sang the part in french and not the end of the chorus (because most of the people didn't know the song) that made me laugh

well just didn't want to overload the list....tornado was just the next one, as Hangar 18, Dread and the fugitive mind, My last words, Good morning/black friday, and many many others!

so that's what men are needed for huh???? then I'll have still traying to chase some good man for me, or a robot would do too! ;)

fathervic (blah blah blah)

YOU FOOOOLS!!!!!! <Vegeta Yelling> Hehehe. 20 or so 'deth songs and noone mentions IN MY DARKEST HOUR??? Who should I kill? You FatherVic?? Or is it you, Melancholia? Hahaha. Yeah it would be much easier to name the single digit number of average songs they have and put the rest on a "best all time" list.

todays first reply, and what do I find???? Old "I happened to disappear and make FatherVic's life a nonesense full of smoke signals and rain dances" Rahvin is back!!!!!!!! HOooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaay :p

do i have to rain, too, now? :)

rahvin. (glad fathervic is glad)

oh you also shouldn't forget 'This Was My Life' 'Countdown To Extinction' 'and 'Skin O'My Teeth' and maybe the rest of the Countdown album.I first got Rust In Peace 2 years ago and since then I am a big fan of Megadeth.
All of their albums are great but the one's with Marty Friedman and Nick Menza are the bests(especially Countdown To Extinction).
And for 'The World Needs A Hero',it just doesn't give the taste of other albums.
Best Songs:
1 - Hangar 18
2 - Peace Sells...
3 - This Was My Life
4 - Holy Wars ... The Punishment Due
5 - In My Darkest Hour
6 - Countdown To Extinction
I was looking forward for a Megadeth talk.:D

I got it...It´s great...then save some money and buy little bit older material...That is what I´m going to do....

Easy... Get the Mind's I... (your bf name btw)

Or get Gallery, the best DT album.

Don't waste time or money with Projector.

Haven's allright.

Uhm, I got Haven a few posts back :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway :)

Next one will be either The Mind's I, or Projector, or Skydancer. Maybe I'll make another thread about that.....or maybe I'll just get them all at once :p

@Wolff: He's NOT my bf! :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Siren :p