Which DT album should I buy?

im just kinda suprised that there was a Skydancer, and a stand alone SD at that in a record store ;)

Get Haven if thats what you want, because if thats how you feel, youll regret it (to an extent) if you buy Projector. (Cause now I really wanna listen to Fear of the Dark :( )

You don't own any DT album Siren ??? Such a sad thing in an otherwise nice girl, fortunately I have the perfect solution for you, you just buy Skydancer and shoplift the remaining albums and you're now a happy lass, unless you are caught :rolleyes: .

Seriously, I thonk you should get Projector first, it´s not my fave album but the easiest to listen and therefore the best to get into DT, IMO.

@phyre: Hm, not quite sure. It had the blue cover for sure. I'll check it out on Monday again, and probably get it, but not for me :p

The blue cover is Rare get it!! I used to have it but then they came out with the reissue i gave my old copy to a friend got the reissue, because EPs are bloody expensive!

oh! it makes me feel my posts are so empty when Dr.Villain writes his lessons!!!!
@Hearse, totally agree....
@Mel~ totally agree....
@Siren, it doesn't have the black triangle on the topright corner just buy, or you will regret it!

fathervic (who has Skydancer alone, Of Chaos alone, Skydancer+Of Chaos Europe edition and Skydancer + Of Chaos american release :D )

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
The blue cover is Rare get it!! I used to have it but then they came out with the reissue i gave my old copy to a friend got the reissue, because EPs are bloody expensive!

no, if there is the black triangle, this is very common since there is the european reissue, which has a cover different from the american one

and i sincerly doubt that there is not the reissue that she have seen ... but well, if i am wrong, that's better for her :)

Well, I went to the music store this morning...

After all it WASN"T Skydancer alone, since it had the black triangle in the corner... :(

They still didn't have Haven (which is the album I decided to get) and now I'm really pissed off. :mad:

Plus, I walked across the whole city under the sun in a sweater and tight shoes (note: this year I have put a sweater on approximately 5 times, and this had to be one of those times cause I liked its colour....go figure...).
Plus, my back aches now.
And all this for nothing...
Somebody has to pay... Probably the guys at the music-store :D

A big THANX to all of you for helping me decide :) :) :)
And a small sorry to all those who suggested Projector and I didn't take their advice ;)

I guess I'll order Haven, hope I get it in my hands soon.

One more newbie question (apology for not searching much, don't know if it has been answered before):
Are there any DT girlie-shirts (ie girl size..)? Does anyone know where I can find one?
Thx for your patience with me :D

i hate girly shirts :mad: why do men get to wear shirts with great designs and girls should wear a stupid tight shirt only with the logo? plus there's only ONE design for girls, for guys there's short sleeve/long sleeve/hooded sweatshirt with multiple designs to choose :bah:

Originally posted by Hearse

Cause men don't have sweet ass tits... cause we would just play all day long with those.

according to the pic thread of the Opeth forum, YOU are busty enough to play with your own tits :lol:

I dunno, I kinda think it's fair...I mean, we can't wear long skirts without people looking at us as if we're some kinda super-freak...;) just kiddin by the way, get out on the street and protest for more shirts!!!

Ahh I love tight shirts :loco:
I look weird in any other kind of shirts, me thinks :err:
I think black ones with only the logo are cool, but it would be nice if there were other designs too.
If i don't find anything, i'll just buy big ones and make them small to fit me :loco:

Originally posted by phyre

I do not know if there are any left, but there used to be black girlie shirts with the logo in white on http://www.art-worx.de/

It has a really cool one! I want that! Now I just have to convince my parents :D

Btw, I don't understand german :D

That would be great, cause dad just said yes! :hotjump:

Check your pms (er, a little bit later ;p) :)