Which DT album should I buy?

The site phyre suggested finally didn't work out, due to postage stuff. If anyone else has to suggest something, plz do so :)

well first someone could buy it for you on the area the store delivers and afterwards send it to you to Greece directly, I've done things like that, I haven't checked but I could give it a try if needed....

@astarte: phyros is right!!! it's just business, you can't print many girlie tshirts (even less making much designs on them) considering the 85% of the attendants to a concert are males and the 75% of the metalheads are males....at least the ones who would wear those tshirts....

phyros is right!!!
Did I say something? :p

Well, I´d like to have those shirts in male sizes, that is, shirts with just the logo. All the male shirts are coloured and plottery, I´d like a whole black one with just the logo, or a symbol, that´d be great...:)

-phyros (GRRRRRMRRRFRRRRR, yeah, the kareoke...:) )

FV I thought that too, but maybe it costs more that way... They ask some 17,84 euros (if i remember well) for the shirt and 15 more or something for the delivery in Greece.

I'll search some more, hope I find smt, but that t-shirt was bloody cool... Thx anyway, you are all very kind :) :) :)

yeah, shipping costs are the bad thing of it!

@phyros I'm on that too....I'm just getting bored of the same t-shirt type with BIG drawings. I'm even getting bored of black tshirts.. I would love to have one with just the logo....but well I'd also would love to wear one of those girlie ones...and well even I would like to have tits....but well I guess I'm goin' too far!!!

fathervic (mentally unstable)

Projector.....YOU'RE SHITTING ME RIGHT?!?!?! Just go buy the new Depech Mode cd. I like all their albums except that one. My personal favorite is The Gallery but if you are new to the band then I'd reccomend The Mind's I.

Damn skippy Projector, FORTIFY THE ARMIES OF THE FANS OF MIKAELS CLEAN VOCALS!

Siren always feel free to post pictures of your self with those tight shirts :D

Cant women wear "male" hoodies too? Theres nothing really sex particular about them........even normal male shirts, their just baggy, knock yourself out :D

:lol:

Now we wouldn´t want you to do that, would we...:)

And Yeah! I´ll fortify! Nahh, I won´t...:D

Metal88 you suck

:D

fortify???? I guess we're getting out of the point, specially when astarte is talking about walking tents....
who cares on what some Vegeta could ever say!!!!!

@phyros: you're right, all about sucking and stuff! :p

cant you feel the love? :D

@astarte im begining to wonder what you would look like wearing a bloody tent..........but than again someone would have to be murdered inside a tent and well we cant have that so i guess its all in our imaginations........(as is most things)

Just got Haven in my hands! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I love you all guys!!! :D :D :D

talking that much of Haven */me goes and switches to haven*
nooooooooooow!!! great news siren, but you doesn't have to love us all.....just love the band, they're the ones who made it real! :p
qsilver, first haven, first haven!!!!

Originally posted by Final_Vision
cant you feel the love? :D

@astarte im begining to wonder what you would look like wearing a bloody tent..........but than again someone would have to be murdered inside a tent and well we cant have that so i guess its all in our imaginations........(as is most things)

Final Vision, do you know the story behind Children of Bodom´s name??? :eek:

thank you for answering Final_Vision aka Mel ;) I still love you dont worry :D

Sure did, I was one of the teens that got murdered.....or maybe I was the killer. Ill get back to you on that one.........