What album should i Purchase next?

The Grand Wazoo said:
The smilies explain. :p
(Esperanto!)(The one thing you forgot ;))(Let's aaaall learn an artificial language woohoo it wastes your time so easily)(Home-made cookies are a gift, a gift.)

So it should be love, peace, understanding, esperanto & marijuana? could prove to be an interesting combination... :p

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
Northern Lights said:
So it should be love, peace, understanding, esperanto & marijuana? could prove to be an interesting combination... :p

wow. except for love, which is good provided it doesn't feel like mr. know-it-all and the be all end all of everything, you've pretty much summed up some of the things i hate the most. :)

i don't want no peace, because peace means boring times with boards online full of hypocritical "hello to you too my dear!" messages.

i don't want no understanding, because who the fuck do you all think you are to just pop up from nothingness and understand me? bugger off!

i don'twant no esperanto, because as a translator the last thing i need (after online translators that work) is people speaking the same obnoxious language.

i don't want no marijuana, because if there is something i really really hate it's light drugs. now, at least hard drugs are seriously self-distructive. the others are a teen's idea of going against the grain. (besides, i'm pretty much "the grain" around here :p)

i have no idea why i said all of that.

Dark_Jester said:
I have a grain allergy. I don't wanna understand you, just get the feck orf moi land! ;)

you mean orff the carmina burana guy? ok, i'll try to persuade him to leave. it's gonna be kinda hard as he's been dead for some centuries, but hey, you're the head pirate here, right?

rahvin said:
wow. except for love, which is good provided it doesn't feel like mr. know-it-all and the be all end all of everything, you've pretty much summed up some of the things i hate the most. :)
well that's what I'm here for, to sum up things people hate the most, and to state the obvious. obviously ;)
actually, I'm of no use whatsoever.
have no idea why I'm writing this...
might as well stop :p

Northern Lights said:
well that's what I'm here for, to sum up things people hate the most, and to state the obvious. obviously ;)
actually, I'm of no use whatsoever.

absolutely not. i mean, you write good stuff and that's the obvious i'm stating. you shouldn't even need people to tell you. :)

how hard is it to give a recommendfuckingdation? Do you guys not what dt to make more money>? I got 13 bucks waiting for a new cd purchase. Ahh well guess il go buy something else

AllWithinMyMonster said:
how hard is it to give a recommendfuckingdation? Do you guys not what dt to make more money>? I got 13 bucks waiting for a new cd purchase. Ahh well guess il go buy something else

oooh noooooo! now our favourite band will have to make do without allwithinmymonster's 13 bucks!!!111!!!11! what will we ever do?

when your head leaves for a brief while the most mysterious regions of your pinky bottom, you might find "recommendfuckingdations" and other stuff (along with the same pre-pubescent use of swearwords that is guaranteed to leave people in shock all through junior high) in the link mentioned near the beginning of this thread. :)

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Okay, I'll try to be as clear and serious as possible with my answer: There's a whole lot of threads about this subject on this forum. THE SECOND REPLY ON THIS THREAD (by Salamurhaaja) HAS A LINK TO ONE OF THEM. THE "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" -THREAD HAS A LINK TO THAT SAME ALBUM-SUGGESTIONS-THREAD AS WELL. Now, would you please go and read that thread (or do a search on this forum and find another one).

After that, you should pay more attention to the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" -thread and learn the forum-rules, so that you wouldn't be a disgrace to all DT-fans around the world. Thank you.

Oh, and if you want my suggestion, go and get The Gallery.

-Villain