DT HAVE SOME REAL CHEEZY COCK ROCK VOCALS!!!

I swear you guys make me laugh.

As posted before, This is Mike Portnoys idea. Like Gigantour was Dave Mustaines. He can choose what band's he wants.

You guys can leave after Opeth, but coming here and saying something like what you've been saying, well pretty much shows how immature you are.

I like both Opeth and Dream Theater. Opeth I like for their songwriting, and atmosphere. Dream Theater, I like their music, The lyrics may not be the best, but its the melodys, rhytmn, and many other things. Being Open Minded in Music can help a lot too. But I guess some of you are so METAL!!!!!! m/ m/ some music you don't like ends up being labeled as gay or crap, or some other negative term. But its what it is, who they are, and its the way their gonna stay. Hell I'd be happy if Opeth made a rap, reggae or Country album. If I don't like it, i just wont listen to it. Simple as that.

Sorry for ranting but, I have to my opinion just as you have a right to yours.

----Peace

you fail at forum trolling.

legitimate reasoning and not using capslock is a sign of weakness.

As much as I love Opeth, I think Dream Theater should be headlining. They are the ones who will sell the tickets, Mike Portnoy organized the tour, and they are more accessible than Opeth. I love both bands, but I'd have to say I like Opeth more but it makes more sense to have DT headline.

Totally lol'd @ this thread, this DT-bashing makes me smile. At first I also thought that Petrucci & co. were just some instrument wankers but I've after that noticed that their music is (or at least has been) awesome!

Suck a cock, cheers.

Honestly, band-specific message boards are so territorial its laughable. How can Opeth supporting Dream Theater be used as a basis for slagging them off, its just ridiculous! Take a look at how pathetic you all are. You don't have to hate one band because you like another.

it's also ridiculous how personally you take that :) it's ridiculous that people have to persuade themselves and others that a band is good in order to like it. if you like a band, good for you, simple as that.

Hey all,

Let's respect the fact that most bands are different, have different fan bases (ans also fans who enjoy many styles and genres). Insulting other bands or other bands' fans gets nowhere. Heck, the member of both DT and Opeth respect and enjoy one anothers music so follow their lead eh?