DT on eBay -

What makes you so sure it's a promo? Couldn't the seller have taken a regular release and put the cds and the booklet in the plastic sleeve to sell it as a promo and earn more?

it's a promo because I've seen many promos like that.. moreover most users consider promos as items of poor value (as it is unlawful to sell them, as they're property of the record label), so usually it ends up that auctions for promos have lower value than regular editions ;)

anyway.. I'm sure it's a promo. even diana had that one, I have it, one of my friends has it.. and all bought from different sellers/guys.. :)

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nt3N said:
Hehehe no problem :p

I see.... pretty disappointing really..
I guess now I can't sell it back on ebay... and I already left feedback for it

edit: fuck it.. I think I'm gonna sell it back on ebay and get my money back.... I spent 40 euros for it goddamit!

I'm really sorry that happened to you amico mio :cry: . Really, it's terrible to be ripped off, especially on e-Bay when it's not really your fault :cry: .

If you're going to sell it on e-Bay do let us forum guys know, we don't want a forum massacre ;) .

And who was the seller? So we can know when we buy on e-Bay and be careful... . And I don't know why but I think not even the seller knew it was a fake.

Is that promo of the Exposures real? I didn't even know there was one :p .

the exposure promo is real, trust me.

the seller is a guy that I know and he told me yesterday that he bought from an american seller and he thought is was authentic. he will give me the name of the american seller. anyway I think I'll keep it anyway.. but if I put it on ebay I'll let you know..

anyway, whatever happens, DON'T BUY A TRAIL OF LIFE DECAYED DEMO ON EBAY FROM ME (nt3n)!

it's a promo because I've seen many promos like that..

(...)

anyway.. I'm sure it's a promo. even diana had that one, I have it, one of my friends has it.. and all bought from different sellers/guys.. :)
the exposure promo is real, trust me.

the seller is a guy that I know and he told me yesterday that he bought from an american seller and he thought is was authentic. he will give me the name of the american seller. anyway I think I'll keep it anyway.. but if I put it on ebay I'll let you know..
That you and Diana had it doesn't mean anything except that you and Diana had it.

That more than one person on eBay sells it doesn't mean it's a promo either; maybe they all got it from one person, or maybe one of them had the idea to pass it off as a promo and the other two copied him/her.

That the seller is a guy you know means absolutely nothing, Nico, especially in the light of your Trail incident.

Do you have any real proof (besides who sold it or what they said to you) that it's a demo? Something like a line saying "promo - not for sale" on the cd or booklet, as is done on other promos?

This looks interesting ...
Dark Tranquillity 2008 NEW 5 CD Box Set from Japan
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tranquilli...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
has this box set been written about on the forum in the past?
Not available for a couple of days (Jan.9)

from seller ...
"Set is not issued by record company .The promo box issued by DISK UNION (a seller in Japan) .
Everybody know that .It is only you not to know it." < it's hard to believe I dont know everything :lol:

edit ... raised price to $250(plus $35 postage)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tranquilli...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can confirm that the "Exposures" thing really is the promo. Century media and us thought that it'd make more sense to include the real booklet, as the liner notes and info is pretty important to "understand" the release, and since it's a double CD it wouldn't have fit in a regular cardboard sleeve either. So it's the real deal.

I can confirm that the "Exposures" thing really is the promo. Century media and us thought that it'd make more sense to include the real booklet, as the liner notes and info is pretty important to "understand" the release, and since it's a double CD it wouldn't have fit in a regular cardboard sleeve either. So it's the real deal.

ehehehe.. ok, undo? :)

Not that I care much for this promo, or that japanese special release, but if one does, the questions were valid, no?

^ Ah I thought you were, since you wrote "raised the price" with no pronoun I (incorrectly) assumed you were the one selling the item :p .

If you were, I'd have to beat the crap out of you for charging so much!!! :ill:

^ Ah I thought you were, since you wrote "raised the price" with no pronoun I (incorrectly) assumed you were the one selling the item :p .

If you were, I'd have to beat the crap out of you for charging so much!!! :ill:

could be my usual wise ass self and say, "there you go thinking again"
BTW its none of your business what I sell and how much I sell it for on eBay

mean while I was still thinking about the DT 5 CD set
and lo and behold here's another ...
bidding starts at $99(only $15 postage)

^ Hey hey no point in answering in that way, the "beating the crap out of you" stuff was only a way of emphasizing the fact that the item was IMO over-priced; I wasn't directly attacking you.

Like the guy with the Mudkip avatar told me here, "No need to get so angry :) ."

And well if you'd be selling an item on e-Bay you should know that if I buy any item of yours it is also my business. As a matter of fact, if you sell an item on e-Bay it technically is everybody's business.

And yeah saw that box-set too, will probably sell for $150 at least :cry: .

Hey how about $68.77 for the Tranquillity demo Nt3n? :p

I'm sad none of us won; I really wanted you to win the cassette actually. I was going to bid, $45 was ok, but then it went to $47 (3min), $57 (2min) and finally $68.77 (10sec left).

Damn fctejadb7 :bah: :zzz:

Hey how about $68.77 for the Tranquillity demo Nt3n? :p

I'm sad none of us won; I really wanted you to win the cassette actually. I was going to bid, $45 was ok, but then it went to $47 (3min), $57 (2min) and finally $68.77 (10sec left).

Damn fctejadb7 :bah: :zzz:

I wasn't home so I could bid back.. I would have gone up to 85, but didn't have the chance to bid.. and, actually, I even forgot about the auction :loco:

Hi Nico,here is a on-line shop,you could buy all the dark tranquillity chinese live stuff .

http://shop.6735.com/

the poster:lesser than $1
the two dt Tshirts -14 euro (short and the long sleeves)

thanks, but I don't know chinese.. isn't there a english version of this website? if not, can you buy the stuff for me (i'll pay you back on paypal) and then send it to me? thanks