DT on eBay -

It's probably more rare than the original demo though. It was included in a Greek metal magazine many years ago ago, and we found out about it only some years afterwards (turns out that "official" in this case meant that the magazine asked our record label at that time, which didn't bother to ask us before giving permission).

If anyone's interested, I'm selling my copy of the Haven Picture LP on ebay.
here

Thanks guys. I don't post much but I do lurk. I'm actually going to spend some of this money on getting the Fiction re-issue. DT funding DT.

But you'll get my Fiction LP when you pry my cold dead fingers... :)

Auction not covered by buyer protection, PayPal not accepted.. what did you expect? What reason could anyone possibly have to not accept PayPal? It's free, it's tax-less for every transaction afaik. What other reason than to rip anyone off anyway?

I see luxoculta77 won the 'a closer end' CD on the eBay
bidding against him is an exercise in futility
Its starting to show up on GEMM, a listing now reads that it comes with a 12 page booklet
(I wonder what that's all about?)
@ rahvin, as the only person who has this disc in their possession, did Yours come with a 12 page booklet?

^^ Konrad, typically you ran your mouth without knowing all the facts
A little background, I've been on the eBay for over 10 years
I have well over 2000 positive feedback, I know how the eBay operates

On the auction where the seller ripped me off, *I paid with PayPal*
I'm assuming you never tried to get money back that is
guaranteed by PayPal/eBay(eBay owns PayPal)???

Actually PayPal is imo the worst piece of shit ever. I tried sending some money to a friend a while ago and the fees (which i obviously had to cover) ended up being ridiculously high and very hard to calculate. Regular mail next time.

so i've just listed my Dark Tranquillity "Enter Suicidal Angels" shirt on ebay

just a heads up, the size of the shirt is very small... =/
so this would be more of a collectors item rather than something you'd wear.

long story short the shirt was originally an XL but the print on the back was way off center so I tried my best to fix it up and it ended up being to small even for me :erk: