Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Cathode Ray Sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punish My Heaven

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
free card
icon_yawn.gif

well I think that the fact that it would take something like 15 rounds for the four parts and then mixing the results and going on, made people loose a bit of the interest on this...may be we should continue and see if when the thing approaches to the end it gets a bit more of attention from the fellow posters...

fv

Originally posted by FatherVic
well I think that the fact that it would take something like 15 rounds for the four parts and then mixing the results and going on, made people loose a bit of the interest on this...may be we should continue and see if when the thing approaches to the end it gets a bit more of attention from the fellow posters...

this is all very good and right, but it doesn't really take into consideration the obvious fact that i'd much rather wait until the end of all time than face the immediate demise of "the dividing line". :p

rahvin. (self-centred)

Great!!!!! well then if we stop it now, we could give the great TOP 74 DT's song ;) "Directly drawn by the Official Forum posters, as advertised on TV"

fathervic (who would prefer to simply wait forever)

Void of Tranquillity is off, because it is obvious...;) so close the polls and start the new ones...:)

-phyros (soldier blue)

How the Hell you put Indifferent Suns, The Same, FreeCard, Lethe, One Brooding Warning, Cathode Ray Sunshine & Punish My Heaven in the list???????

Those are bloody better songs than a lot tha you didn't put in the list!

For me the worst song is Archetype !!!!!!!!!!

Rahvin: You are perfectly right! Let's close these polls and I will post the new ones for the next round on Sunday - then we can again try to get back to the "one-round-per-week-or-two" pace.

-Villain