DT suvivor round 4: poll or not?

Should round 4 be a poll, or continue as before?

• Vote-off poll

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • The same as the other rounds

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Ormir

Oct 11, 2001
Espoo, Finland
There's been some talk of this, so I decided to arrange a poll. Would you like to have a vote-off poll for the remaining 8 songs, until a single one is left, or would you want to continue round 4 just as the other ones? Personally I could do either, so I think it's better for the voting public to decide.

I agree, I don't think people here will cheat on such matters, but just incase, only votes with a post should be counted, well incase it seems like cheating/fucking around by someone.

I agree only posts should count as votes, but i think we should vote one OFF each time, so that it lasts longer.

same as other round, its more interesting that way, otherwise we geta bunch of votes and no real reason for em, its interesting to see who votes what I think.....

SAME AS OTHER ROUDNS!

for me a VOTE-OFF poll is waaaaaaaaaaaay much exciting, cause you really see where the progress is heading....
and of course it will make the poll last longer!!!
aaaaaaaaaand nobody will be able to change their votes *cough* :p

fathervic (voting himself off)

Do it the same as the previous ones. To change now would be unfair to the songs that has been voted off ( songs have feelings too ya know! )

-phyros ( caretakers of feelings )