DT Tatoos??

Yeah, I got one on my chest now. I even attached a pic of it to one of my posts a while ago, but then the attachments got turned off. :S

So, if you want to see it, I can e-mail a pic of it to you. Just PM me and tell your address and I'll try to find it from my harddrive...

-Villain (tatooed but not millionaire)

I was thinking of getting the Mind's Eye tattoed on my back eventually...or maybe arm..... I think my parents would kill me tho :)

~Kovenant (explains why he's goin to college for 5 years in The Village :p)

höhöhöl
I have an inflames tatoo on my arm
but the truth is dark tranquillity is my favorite band(2.in flames) but the in flameslogo looks better than dark tranquillitys
unfortunaly I have no digitalcamera so I have no picture of it bit one day it will come
and I have the pitchshiftereye on my back 2
and one day I try to get the star-eye symbol of the gallery perhaps
I dont know

hehe....well originally i was thinking of getting it on my forehead :)p)....but i decided it would be kinda weird....so maybe in a year and a half I'll have it done on ...probably my right shoulder-blade..... I think it'd be pretty cool.. chupi... or bubu....whichever you prefer :)

~Kovenant (really has nothing better to do...)

edit: In a more interesting period, i had once wondered what it would be like to tattoo the 'eye of shiva' artwork (see my avatar) on my hands and have the stems run up my arms to my back, where they would for the weird red swirly design behind the mind's eye .......... yeah.........

the old one made by glen ljungström,as seen on tjr ,lunar strain

I like it and people dont know what ist si when they see it *g*
the new one isn usabel,only a word not good to use for tatoo
but the old atg looks also cool
butwhat is the minds I?the d and t symbol on the cover?it looks good but when I see it it also could be dream theater
oder david turtlle or something like that,just a name
the sun on the gallery with the eye and the moon looks much better
your shiva symbol isnt it used by therion?try out somewhats on nobobdys skin

well, yeah.... i got it from their 'eye of shiva' release :p, which is really the only way i know what it is....

as far as what the mind's eye is, its that drawn symbol on the cover of The Mind's I.....

Can someone plz give a link or smt to the old In Flames and At The Gates logos? :confused:

I copied my tatoo from the inlay of the black-ash-inheritance-minicd
(the limited shaped one)
but if your looking for atglogos look at www.atthegates.com ,there must be the pictures of the covers and on the first ones theres the old logo with the gate in the name
for in flames look at www.inflamescom
or your old records:
lunar strain
subterranean
the jester race
black-ash-inheritance