DT tour with Arch Enemy

think he just wants us to know he knows
but we know that you know that we know that you know

I'm still waiting for DT to say "hang on, actually, yeah we could do this...it's back on!" :D
Ha....oh well...What sucks is that the european headline tour will most likely be just the one UK date in London (hopefully anywhere but the shitty Astoria) whilst they play about 6 gigs in Sweden or something.

emjayhaych said:
I'm still waiting for DT to say "hang on, actually, yeah we could do this...it's back on!" :D
Oh man, that would be too good to be true. Or if they said "well we can do the manchester show at least..."

but i'll settle for "We managed to get biomechanical and Stampin' Ground to delay their tour and fill our spot on the Arch Enemy UK dates" (you know, that seems like a fucking golden solution. The guys at centurymedia should have thought of that by now. Would probably be cheaper than sending the groups around seperately. It's basically all the same venues, just different dates.)

hihiihhi! I have my place for the concert of DT, in Paris of the 02/10! but I do not know the other groups, Trivium and Arch Enemy!! but why it is not DT which in of tete of affiche?!gggrrr!! :hotjump:

I dont agree with everything rhavin says or does either, but you were just being an ass, what's the point?

Tranquillian said:
Just speaking the truth. I know I'm not alone in my opinion either.
I don't think you'd know the truth if it walked up to you and said,hello.
You are alone with this opinion or maybe it's just jealousy on your part.
Rahv is one if not the best moderator on the UM forum. He listens to what people have to say. He has put up with me and my confused postings and for that alone he has my up most respect. I don't understand forum members like you and a few others who are negative 9 out of 10 postings. We're in this DT love affair together. So if you don't have something constructive to share, stick it up your ass. What's wrong with you didn't mommy and daddy love you as a child? Or it's probably like what my friend Sarah would say "You need a good loving".
A question as you posted you knew why DT are not going to tour with Arch Enemy?
I would like to know this as I was to fly to Amsterdam to see a couple of their NL shows, also was going to check out Opeth and 2 Arcturus concerts.
I keep forgetting we're 6 year olds here, I know something you don't know.
Before I go, one last thing ... Eminem is your daddy, mofo -

La Rocque said:
Before I go, one last thing ... Eminem is your daddy, mofo -
WOOOO! Oh shit my pals this bitch Just went off - da - Sickter!

And yeah, I agree with most of what La Rocque just said... That bite was unprovoked. It's obviously something you've been planning to say but just never found the oppotunity. And I'm personally very thankful for Rahvin and greatful for all he's put in for this board and its members. I can only think of one guy who probably agrees with you and he built his persona about being disagreeable. ;)

If someone in dt doesn't want us to know why they cancelled (it could be something private) then to respect that you shouldn't have said anything at all. Of course I'm speculating (It's the only reason I can think of why no one wants to tell us). Maybe you really are just getting off on knowing - and watching us squirm.?

I don't want to take any sides on this. That said, Tranquillian's bite was indeed unprovoked and he was being an ass. But "i know something you don't know" has always been his board persona and all the licking up to rahvin makes me sick.