DT tour with Arch Enemy

or Gesundheit :p And it's "Weltanschauung" (2 u's :p)

I didnt know german is undermining english that way.. well I guess it's starting to fight back with its own weapons ;)

from all those words i only understood kindergarten.
anyone care to explain the rest?

Villain said:
Okay, I know I should not feel like this(*), but the above line just makes me want to say: You got what you deserved. It is a DT-gig you are speaking about! You should have left the girl alone anyway and go for the front row!

geeky undertones aside, i agree with villain and his new, revamped no-shit attitude. ;) i wasn't going to quote kratos myself 'cause otherwise people would have complained that i pick on users, but now i have support.

and since on this thread we're officially on a roll, i want to draw attention to this:

nicko94 said:
too much extremely!!!!

priceless engrish of the month.

Villain said:
It is a DT-gig you are speaking about! You should have left the girl alone anyway and go for the front row! No girl is as important as Dark Tranquillity. :heh:

:lol:

I don´t know if you have thought of it, but you can combine both ;)
First go for the front row, (if the one you want to meet wouldn´t accompany you there anyhow), have a great concert, speak to the band and then meet people :D
That´s what I do at least, if I haven´t met the ones to meet already in front of the venue and before the whole thing started.

Tis also going to be my frist time I've actually been able to catch DT can't wait for it, not as bothered about arch enemy , still wanna see them though, that woman has some weird "vibe" about her specially in the nemisis video with that red cat suit thing - good song though, lol, no seriously am I the only one who gets that "vibe" ?