DT Video clips in good quallity

rendom

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2005
looking for good version of "Monochromatic Stains".
Let's post links to DT clips. (no YouTube shit video please)

If the clips are sold (either in bundle with a record or separately) I'd advise against posting links to them. Contact each other via PM.

But, rendom, given your impressive artistic skills, I was wondering if you could make some generic (meaning not specific to one) cover for the bootlegs? We could add it to the first post of the sticky thread on the subject and give you proper credit for it. You'll be famous and women will fall at your feet full of sexual desire, if you so fancy. ;)

If the clips are sold (either in bundle with a record or separately) I'd advise against posting links to them. Contact each other via PM.

But, rendom, given your impressive artistic skills, I was wondering if you could make some generic (meaning not specific to one) cover for the bootlegs? We could add it to the first post of the sticky thread on the subject and give you proper credit for it. You'll be famous and women will fall at your feet full of sexual desire, if you so fancy. ;)

Oh.
All this only for a just bootleg cover image? heh..
I think Sundin alone can handle this :)

Sorry for my English. It's not my native language.

Maybe we can make ultimate list of all DT video?

This we can do, sure. If you want I can change the thread title to reflect this new intent.

And yes, all of that was just to get a bootleg cover image. ;) I'm afraid having Niklas do it would somehow make those recordings a little too... official for everyone's taste. It's different if a fan makes it, though.

Don't worry about your English, by the way.