DT/Yes tour this summer.......

OMG! I am so psyched for this show! I wonder if they will play PNC Arts Center. They both are in my top 10 favorite bands of all and to see them together is sooooooooooooooo exciting! Can't wait to see Yes next week at MSG too!

man, i checked out the dates. theres only like 3. 2 in NY and 1 in penn. or something. thats pretty shitty. i think it would be an awesome show, but i don't know if its worth driving that far. DT is one of my favorite bands, but they're only opening. im not all that familiar with Yes, but i still respect them as musicians. im kinda bummed about that though. does anyone know why theres so few shows? are there more to be released?

I'd definitely go if they're playing anywhere nearby. I also expect that DT will be playing less-heavy songs so as not to drive away the Yes fans, and I like their less-heavy songs more.

Technetium said:
I also expect that DT will be playing less-heavy songs so as not to drive away the Yes fans, and I like their less-heavy songs more.

As long as they play The Glass Prison, This Dying Soul, The Mirror, Lie, Caught in a Web, Under A Glass Moon, Fatal Tragedy, Burning My Soul, and Honor Thy Father, I'll be happy.

sorry man, I REALLY don't understand all the fuss about Yes among prog-metal fans. most of their song are sooo boring, and the singer's voice is really annoying. some songs are OK like Roundabout but the rest.. and yes I did saw them in concert, I was at the 'Yes, A Symphonic Night' concert in Rotterdam, which was recorded on DVD. anyone else thinks Yes is waay overrated? Or are you all Yes fanatics?