Dual Input Pod Farm UX2

outbreak525

Jun 15, 2010
Hello,
I have the Pod Farm UX2 and it HAS more than one input. One of them say "pad," another says "normal" and there's a mic input.
What I am trying to accomplish is playing dual instruments through the Pod Farm UX2 at the same time. For instance, plugging keys into pad and guitar into normal, and playing them together out of the same monitors.

Is this possible? One of the main reasons I bought it was because I figured it should be possible.

The instrument and pad inputs are both the same input (pad has the attenuator), labeled "Instrument input". If you want to play more instruments at the same time you need to use a combination of the mic (XLR) inputs, instrument input and/or line input. If it is just for monitoring (not recording) you can also use the Stereo Monitor In.

I use a UX2 on a daily bass, you can only use 1 instrument input, either/or scenario. But the mic inputs can be used as 1 or 2 simultaneously. And you can only use the mic and instrument inputs at the same time if you make your input 1 instrument in Podfarm. Hope that clearEd things up for you man.