Duality Nombre Duex

If there is an infinity of dimensions then could it be that all possible outcomes and variations of situations would happen in them? Could you be in several of them, with different things happening fromwhat happened in this dimension?

Norsemaiden said:
If there is an infinity of dimensions then could it be that all possible outcomes and variations of situations would happen in them? Could you be in several of them, with different things happening fromwhat happened in this dimension?

Well that is the nature of multiple universes. However, it theoretically starts with one universe, with one and more becoming parallel decision after decision. Problem is, we end up stuck with the notion of infinity which works pretty badly.

Final_Product said:
Well that is the nature of multiple universes. However, it theoretically starts with one universe, with one and more becoming parallel decision after decision. Problem is, we end up stuck with the notion of infinity which works pretty badly.

Lord Red Dragon could be US president in one of these parallel universes?

Norsemaiden said:
Lord Red Dragon could be US president in one of these parallel universes?

Theoretically enitirely possible, I suppose. He will also not exist in a vast majority of them. The infinite possibilites raise some problems, because of such a concept.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i wasn't wondering, i was flat-out saying no, they're not
so, what would be the entrance to a worm hole then? What could possibly fold space besides a black hole?

Final_Product said:
Theoretically enitirely possible, I suppose. He will also not exist in a vast majority of them.
In that case I think everyone lives in his or her own reality because each person experiences 'this reality" diffrently. So you are in all the realities of people who have met you. And the people people you've met are in your reality. So the people you haven't met yet do not exist.

Black Core said:
In that case I think everyone lives in his or her own reality because each person experiences 'this reality" diffrently. So you are in all the realities of people who have met you. And the people people you've met are in your reality. So the people you haven't met yet do not exist.
i've heard something like this before, but i just can't remember who it was

Black Core said:

If a tree falls down in the forest, and there's no-one around to hear it, does it make a sound? The most bummer thing about reality is that it's not real. :Spin: