Dude on Drums

~Neurotica said:
Unfortunally have no idea about his name, but I know where to check it out, so I'll fix it.

Errmm... Well, maybe it depends of what you play? If you play punk - of course its not that hard, but if you play something with two pedals and shit, with many cymbals - its something different.
Drummer's - the one who plays with his 4 limbs.
And there are situations when drummer can hardly breath coz he should play and turn so fast.

When I play I dont get really tired coz Im not on that level where I need to
work my ass out for the stuff. I mean - what I play isnt that crazy yet. But I still cant say its easily...
I have a video of Mudvayne's drummer playing (yea I know you hate them but lets forget about it for a second) - he plays drumms 19 years.
When they were taking a video on some song - he was playing so hard that after some 3-4 minutes he just asked for a break - laid on the floor and was resting and breathing fast like a bull...

That's because he sucks. Watch this video and tell me how much Derek's arms flail about. video If you notice by the end he hardly even looks winded.

Amarantus said:
That's because he sucks. Watch this video and tell me how much Derek's arms flail about. video If you notice by the end he hardly even looks winded.

yay... I hope one day I'll be able to play like that too :D

damn those are some tight drumming vids..

and yea amarantus is right, you develop more stamina as the years go by..when I started out drumming my wrists hurt like a bitch after like 40 minutes of playing..now i can play for hours..tho i cant play even near as good as that Derek guy ;) or that office nerd hahahah