For The Greys: Paradise Lost - a Videography

He's a great guitarist never backing himself up with decent band members.

You can only wear your own bands shirt if you are signed and have a good following.

The Greys said:
You can only wear your own bands shirt if you are signed and have a good following.

...but that either shows uber geekiness, or uber egomania.

The only bands allowed to do it, according to th rules of the Metal treaty of 1983 (signed by all major powers, in Hammersmith), are Iron Maiden and Motorhead.

Black Sabbath can't ?

that is not fair

If you where your own shirt that is pretty much saying fuck your band because my band is the best.

rock & roll!!!

\m/(><)\m/

I think it's arrogant no matter what to wear your own band's shirt on stage. Around your own house and such, go ahead. But don't be a dick and wear it on stage.

Susperia said:
I think it's arrogant no matter what to wear your own band's shirt on stage. Around your own house and such, go ahead. But don't be a dick and wear it on stage.

Ex-fucking-actly :headbang:

You're both fucking retarded. Having pride in your own work is essential to being a true artist, and wearing your own band's shirt is just a small part of showing that. If you don't think your music is good enough to merit wearing your own shirt, then you shouldn't be fucking writing music.