Dudes Need Your Brutal Critique

Wow, I liked that a lot! It's something that would currently be on my ipod let's just say that. :D
Guitars and vocals kick major ass by the way.

Sorry, I couldn't listen to all of the two songs (due to my slow@$$ internet), but from what I heard, I'll just have to join with others: you guys play very well, the whole thing sounds professional, the artwork is awesome, but the sound is indeed very generic. Hopefully the generic-ness of it will disapear eventually as you play more together, write more songs and get more bright ideas =)

After second listen: I don't think the production could get any better! I love how the guitars stand out in the mix; very midrange and punchy.

nex ov terra instead of nex of terra would've have been much better :lol:

i don't think it could've been produced any better. and though the style isn't my thing, it's really good. cheers man :kickass:

The riff around 3:18 is pretty potential
Good tone
Start got my heart beat up :lol:

Take synths and make a unique sound, that's all been heard before.

thanks again for the words guys!

We have a new Song we posted up on the page check it out.

Nex of Terra, and yea I didn't name this one so have no Idea the Ov vs Of part heh.

http://www.allegaeon.com

Allegaeon:kickass:

Good song, good band... just don't expect to be one of the bands I put in the front of my mind. You are definitely a band I'd like, and you could go places as you are, all I am saying is, I have a lot of other bands that sound like you too (or rather, you sound like them)... I mean, I will like your CD, but I probably would only listen once in a while and the album would be lost after the initial period of me checking it out and getting into it. I'd probably recommend you to people though. This Nex song is pretty cool though, I liked it.