Dudley JBs

Dsm

Oct 12, 2005
Who's going to Dudley next week?

I will be. Any idea who is supporting? I was hoping Dream Evil would show up and be surprise guests but that's not very likely to happen.

I'm hoping for the Lionheart set too.

Im off to JBs and Edinburgh with a Dio gig in Bristol slotted in between ! Some sites are reporting the support as Chinchilla but this seems to be without confirmation. Does anyone know who the support is now since we lost the brilliant Brainstorm to "logistics"?

Who went? Fucking cool! I wish they'd have played Killing Ground though

Cool! That fire alarm was a pain in the arse wasn't it? I got that sick panicky feeling in my stomach that we were going to be asked to leave the building!! Thank god we didn't!!!

JP Angel said:
That fire alarm was a pain in the arse wasn't it? I got that sick panicky feeling in my stomach that we were going to be asked to leave the building!! Thank god we didn't!!!

Just like the band on the Titanic, Saxon played on! Mind you, nobody seemed the remotest bit concerned by it!

Paxoman said:
Just like the band on the Titanic, Saxon played on! Mind you, nobody seemed the remotest bit concerned by it!

I got to speak to Doug about it afterwards and he said that when the fire alarm went off they finally put the air conditioning on on the stage, so it must have been a relief as it was SO hot in there. My friend nearly passed out!