Dumbest things

Originally posted by Belial
What is some of the dumbest things someone has said to you, or that you have said?

"why did they change harrypotter and the philosophers stone to harry potter and the sorcerers stone in the us?" my friend from sweden asked me....

"maybe they figure american kids are too stupid to know what a philosopher is! LOL ; )" i replied.....

"you know a 'philosophers stone' is a substance that can transform lead into gold," he pointed out....

"DAMN you see-they were right. :)
ok yeah! that whole alchemy thing."

LOL -i am such a dumbass sometimes :)

A couple things off the top of my head.

"Techno isn't music, and it doesn't require any skill."

"A male witch? That's a warlock, dumbass, and there's no such thing as a witch!"

"All these bands sound EXACTLY the same!" (After I just played In Flames, Tristania, and Opeth consecutively).

"Why do you listen to that satanic shit?"

"Why do you worship the devil?" (After my Atheism came up in conversation)

"I do have proof that God exists! It's called The Bible!"

"The only reason you keep your room clean is because you're gay"

"Do you listen to death metal because you get aroused by the growls?"

"Everyone but the Catholics are going to hell"

"Do you work here?" (I was wearing a uniform and a shiny name tag).

i was entering a final test all ready with my pencil on hand and my school credential on the other and the teacher says " were you in my class" i said " No im taking a 4 hour test sitting on my ass until the line in my cheeks deletes just for fun thanks"

Another favorite im wearing my TSOP tshirt and i ASK for a death cd in the flea market and people ask me "Do you like Death ?" . Damn like im wearing the tshirt just because the red color and the naked people looks nice.

"Britney's music touches my soul. It brings out such intense feeings that I never knew were inside me." -some preppy girl getting in the middle of a music discussion my friends and I were having.

Say something like: "They were inside of you? say what if i take this knife and cut you open to take those out of you? does that makes me a talented artist? Or does that makes me a death metal satanic freak?

Originally posted by Magisterial
..."How do you listen to this shit? You can't even understand what he's saying so whats the point? All these bands just sing about death right? They all sound exactly the same..."

:(

I can't even count how many times I've heard that one before.

..."How do you listen to this shit? You can't even understand what he's saying so whats the point? All these bands just sing about death right? They all sound exactly the same..."

Or;
"What's the point? That's not music!
You just scream and throw some
guitarnoise over it!"
I get that alot >:eek:P Hehe....

I always want to replay;
"Well, you try 'screaming' in that way,
and 'throw' some 'guitarnoise' over it
and see how it turns out?!???"
But can't be bothered, cause it won't
help. I just silently sit back and turn
the music up louder >:eek:P

But I don't think that's the most annoying thing people
say to me... I'm used to it I guess...
Can't think of anything REALLY anoying. Oi! I KNOW!!!
At work, when people pay with their bank-card, they
press their code and then they are supposed to press
the GREEN button = OK, but on the little screen where
they see how many numbers they have pressed it says
"press code + ready".

"Where's the ready button? I can't find it!?? Why does it
say OK on the button, when it's READY everywhere
else?!?! Why do you have it in this way??" As if it is my
fault. "Yes, I made them, just so that I would have to say
"IT'S THE GREEN BUTTON!" to every customer."
Ok, I'm done >:eek:P

this of course......

and the following:"Mayhem kill pigs and have sex with Virgins on stage" :lol:
the usual BULLSHIT....

..."How do you listen to this shit? You can't even understand what he's saying so whats the point? All these bands just sing about death right? They all sound exactly the same...":(
Oh yeah, heard that one too many times... :(

And then...

"Are you listening to music AGAIN?? What's the point? Don't you do anything else? Why you spend your money on cd's when you could buy something much better like clothes, or you could do something cool to your hair?" :err: :mad:

"Why do you wear black clothes? Are you a satanist?"

"I think your pants are ugly"

Oh, and this...said by a bimbo blondie (no offence ;) )
"A dollar and a buck is the same??"

And this one too...There were four places free in front of me in the class room..
Blondie: "Is someone sitting in front of you?"
Me: "Yep, all four seats are taken"
Blondie: *is staring at me confused, thinking something VERY hard, about to say something*
Me (repeating what I just said, clearly this time): "All the four seats are taken, one pair sits on the first two places and another pair sits behind them. And then it's me sitting here"
Blondie: "Oh, ok. So they're not free then...?"
Me: No......

Originally posted by crumbling mirth
haha
i instantly discard stupid things people tell me rather than keeping them in the memory bank :)
Well, I don't wanna remember those either, but I just do. At least you get a good laugh afterwards ;)