17 Nov - Marx, Hamburg, GERMANY - With Ricochet & Atmosfear
23 Nov - De Bosuil, Weert, NL - With Forever Times & In-Quest
20 Dec - J.C. Demo, Oisterwijk, NL - With Forever Times

2003:
01 Jan - Azijnfabriek, Roermond, NL - Sun Caged & friends play Queensryche
07 Feb - Q-bus, Leiden, NL - With Awake & Antares
05 Apr - P60, Amstelveen, NL
05 Jul - JamRock festival, Zeewolde, NL

:tickled: :) seems I had a very ... öhm.. ... hum... enlightened moment back then :D
(coins and dutch metal are very randomly related :loco: )
but it's true, I have square-shaped coin, on which it says: "Juliana Koningin Der Nederlanden" and on the back side it says " 5 c "

Seriously? Never seen anything like that, and I already live in the Netherlands for almost 18 years now :D It's probably a fake coin or a coin used to celebrate something... :)

Anyway, I've been to Behemoth last week, in Baroeg Rotterdam, and I'm still sad about the fact that Satyricon cancelled their performance on the 7th of December (if I can recall correctly)... :(

Another Dutch metalhead supports for Duty
music269.gif

By the way check this dutch band:
Sectarian

Originally posted by Darkenelf
Hey,

The detonation songs sounds quite good, but not really special. The Lost Euphoria album was more melodic.
But far less good... Did you them live in Utrecht recently?? You had the opportunity to see them live twice for free at the Moira, November 24th and at dB's December 7th.

By the way, if you want to hear samples from ALL songs on the album, go HERE! Cause believe me man, the new album definitely is 666666666666666666666666 times better than "Lost Euphoria" :).

SINISTER Prepare To Record 'Savage Or Grace' - Jan. 3, 2003

Dutch female-fronted death metallers SINISTER will enter Excess studio in Rotterdam, Holland on Jan. 21 to begin recording their new album, "Savage or Grace", for a May 12 release through Nuclear Blast Records. "We will be working together with our friend and former SINISTER guitarist Ron v/d Polder to bring you are new release of brutality," reads a message on the band's official web site. "Although Ron is excited to play with SINISTER, he will not be a part of the band as a permanent member. [Ex-CANTARA/GOD DETHRONED stand-in guitarist] Pascal will handle the guitar work on his own during live performances etc.

"Be prepared for one piece of brutality! The new songs are extremely technical and fast in the same style as our debut, 'Cross the Styx'."

Among the cuts set to appear on "Savage or Grace" are the following:

01. Savage or Grace?
02. Dominion
03. Collapse Rewind
04. Righteous Indignations
05. The Age of Murder

Dutch melodic death metallers CALLENISH CIRCLE will lay down a total of nine tracks, including a PESTILENCE cover, during the recording sessions for their fourth full-length album, "My Passion // Your Pain", due in late spring through Metal Blade Records. The band are currently ensconced at Stage One studio in Bühne, Germany with producer Andy Classen, who had previously worked with the group on their "Flesh-Power-Dominion" CD (2002).

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED will release their new album, "Into The Lungs Of Hell", as a double CD and 2-LP set featuring a fat booklet and a bonus CD.

The complete track listing for the bonus disc is as follows:

01. God Dethroned (re-recorded version)
02. Satan's Curse (POSSESSED cover)
03. The Execution Protocol (live)
04. The Grand Grimoire (live)
05. Nocturnal (live)
06. Under a Silver Moon (live)
07. The Somberness Of Winter (live)
08. Serpent King (live)
09. Villa Vampiria (video clip)
10. Under The Golden Wings Of Death (video clip)

Tracks 3-8 were recorded live at the Whiskey A-Go Go in Hollywood, California in February 2000 on the Death Metal Massacre Tour with CANNIBAL CORPSE, HATE ETERNAL and DIABOLIC.

"Into the Lungs of Hell" was recorded at Berno studios in Malmö, Sweden with producer Henrik Larsson (AMON AMARTH). The album features eight songs with a total running time of 38 minutes.