DUTCH Metal!

Originally posted by Halfkakkende
MadTinus: Is there any chance you guys will come and play a gig in Almere (Danscafé Eindelijk or Totum or something)?

You guys are awesome!
Sure, I'm not in the band myself though, but I saw you signed the guestbook with the same question, maybe an e-mail will help. Anyway, I'll bring it to their attention!

Come and check their new forum!

@Redelijk/Dennis, thanks for the link! So that's why the CD suddenly started selling from the UM store :D, thanks again for the support! Hi to Marcel!

Originally posted by MadTinus

[*]DETONATION (Aggressive and melodic Death/Thrash like At The Gates, Death, Dark Tranquillity etc. Listen to their songs here)

*bump*

Detonation is a great band. I highly recommend their music Download the mp3's and if you like it, get the album(s).

The promo sounds good! I see the contact address is in Delft, Detonation bassist Otto studies and lives in Delft too during weekdays, happen to know him?

He's tall and has a huge bush of blond, curly, sheep-like hair.

Ever heard Detonation's stuff? If not, you will soon, cause they've just signed to OSMOSE Productions for 3 albums :).

Just checked some Detonation stuff out and it is very very good, I like it a lot. One of the better bands I've heard coming from the Netherlands:D I live and work in Delft(it's my adress lol). Don't know the bass-player tho but I will look for a sheepish creature:)

Glad you like the Detonation stuff, if you still want a copy of the limited-to-500-copies-self-released-by-the-band version of the album, you'd better be quick, cause the last copies are going now :). Details are on the site...

BTW, here's a pic of Otto so you know who to look for:

photo_babyrock01.jpg

Just received my copy of Detonation's "An Epic Defiance" through the post today :)

This is quite possibly the best self-release I have ever heard. I'm enjoying this CD so much. Melodic DM with a distinctive Death influence. Perfect :)

Kozmos said:
Just received my copy of Detonation's "An Epic Defiance" through the post today :)

This is quite possibly the best self-release I have ever heard. I'm enjoying this CD so much. Melodic DM with a distinctive Death influence. Perfect :)
Thanks! You've got a PM :).

Detonation have a forum too (link in my signature), drop by sometime!

Taken from Blabbermouth:

Dutch death metallers HOUWITSER have completed work on their new album, "Damage Assessment", at Excess Studios in Rotterdam, Holland for an October release through Osmose Productions. According to bassist Theo van Eekelen, the fans can expect "one fuck-all blistering death metal masterpiece."

The complete track listing for "Damage Assessment" is as follows:

01. Clean Till The Bone
02. Damage Assessment
03. Hunger For The Feast
04. Liquidating The Venomous
05. Mean And Malice
06. Paradise To Purgatory
07. Parasomy
08. Skineater