Duuuuuuude ... I'm beyond thrilled ...

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
We had some problems with our phone/cable lines this morning, so the cable guy came out, did his magic, and now it all works as should.

BUT - somehow he apparently gave us a bigger cable package than the standard one we used to have, because I can now watch the FOOD CHANNEL!!!

YAY!!!!! I love Food Channel. This is seriously one of the best days of my life - I'm soooo happy ....

<CHEER> "food channel, food channel, food channel ..." </CHEER>

c.

PS: if anyone need me for anything work related - forget it - I'm watching the Food Channel!!!

mëtålspëd;8633443 said:
Watch her what? Dredge her fingers disgustingly through whatever it is she is making, then getting the gross closeup of her filthy fingers in her mouth? :yuk:

I never said whether it'd add to or forever remove his ability to get aroused by those words.

She annoys the hell out of me, y'all.

Claus- I totally agree with you. The Food Channel and Bravo single handedly got me into cooking. I favor The Food Channel but Bravo does have Top Chef which is one of the best cooking shows in my opinion. I used to like Hells Kitchen but grew tired of Gordon Ramsays explosive tirades and the fact that he was more of a drill sargeant than a teacher. Also the contestants on Hells Kitchen, some are skilled but some are nothing but Dennys short order cooks with no talent. Top Chef are real culinary chefs, most of whom have gone to culinary school and run their own restaurants. You see real cooking here. I would also suggest the BBC's "Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares" over the US "Kitchen Nightmares". Ramsay is much more himself here. He takes a hands on approach and helps the chef create a new menu and shows him how. Such great channels with great stuff!

I assume reality sets in when they discuss limp noodles.

:lol:

I lol'd loud enough to awaken BenMech, asleep in the living room.

--Who was worn out after a grueling evening watching...the Food Network.

In glorious HD. :worship:

Gotta admit, the close-ups of the dishes and concoctions on the Food Network are a great excuse to discover the HD programming available here...which Ben did. I mean, some of that stuff looks good enough to EAT! :)

I like the Food Network... (yeah, I said it.. so shoot me!) :lol:

I like Iron Chef America... but someone please tell Alton Brown to shut the *bleep* up!

I also like the Next Iron Chef (most likely to try to find a replacement for departing Iron Chef Mario Batali)

But Paula Deen... I gotta change the channel when she's on ... she gives me such a headache!!!! :zombie::ill: :puke:

I like Iron Chef America... but someone please tell Alton Brown to shut the *bleep* up!

I also like the Next Iron Chef (most likely to try to find a replacement for departing Iron Chef Mario Batali)

But Paula Deen... I gotta change the channel when she's on ... she gives me such a headache!!!! :zombie::ill: :puke:

Steve... I was just about to jump in and say my favorite thing about Food Network is Good Eats. I love AB's cooking with science. Not such an ICA fan though... Food Network is by far my wife's favorite channel so it's usually on at our house anyway.

Mario Batali is the one that's leaving? I thought it'd be Cat Cora. I like her, but she loses quite a bit more than the other Iron Chefs. Why is Batali leaving?