DVD of Trocadero show has arrived, on the hub

suislidE

Texas Tech!!
Oct 30, 2003
Lubbock, Texas
Well, what can I say. I could die a happy man right now after watching it. That was easily the best fucking bootleg I have ever seen of an Opeth show. Easily rivals/beats the Lamentations DVD in my opinion. The Moor sounded great, as did all the other songs. I was very impressed, and couldnt be happier with the decision to spend the money on it. The good thing is, all you guys get it for free! Markgugs has persuaded me to share the files off of the DVD instead of ripping it to an mpeg or whatever to preserve the file quality. I assure you, its a damn good quality too. The only thing is the whole DVD is 4 gigs... thats right. Have no fear, I can upload at 200k/sec, my nick is ttuwill03. I can only use passive mode, so if any of you are also using passive, either try to connect in active or wait until someone with active mode gets the whole show and dl from them. It's under the DC folder, and I'm only sharing on the paladin hub for now. Have fun.

you are god!!!! i love you! lol....

btw... how big is it? and how do i connect with ya?
no rush... lol

Thanks a tonne man! I'm waiting for a slot now, think you can slot me? (nick is Metalattack666). Once I get the Colorado show (in the next month or so) I'll definitly be ripping that onto the hub for all your guys' enjoyment

Best way to work a Hub situation is to upload the show to some T1 or T3 connections, and let them help spread it. Of course I have no idea if there are any in Paladin, just sayin'...

Nice to see your sharing the true files, good man. :) :headbang:

First person to successfully download this AND who has a DVD burner, I will offer either a DVD of your choice in return or 5 audio discs worth of live material.

Ouch, a whole 4 gigs and on top of that you're passive? Thanks alot for sharing it and shit man, but I just don't think its feasible for alot of people to get it like that. Maybe encode it into a high quality DivX file instead, as it still preserves the major parts of quality?

Martyr said:
Thanks a tonne man! I'm waiting for a slot now, think you can slot me? (nick is Metalattack666). Once I get the Colorado show (in the next month or so) I'll definitly be ripping that onto the hub for all your guys' enjoyment
I got the Colorado show (Damnation set), I attended it also.

Moonlapse said:
Ouch, a whole 4 gigs and on top of that you're passive? Thanks alot for sharing it and shit man, but I just don't think its feasible for alot of people to get it like that. Maybe encode it into a high quality DivX file instead, as it still preserves the major parts of quality?

yeah 4gigs for one gig is a lot, I mean it can't be that drastic of a change in quality if you make it mpeg....I'm not complaining or anything ;-), thanks for the video. I have 300megs of the first one and it only plays the first like 14 seconds and cuts off even thought it says it has 6:00 I guess i'll need to download it all to watch it

Man you guys need to stop complaining about this thing being too big and thank him for preserving the quality, if he says this is a very good quality bootleg, then it is worth the wait as long as you have DSL or higher connection.

Moonlapse said:
Sorry, that's a completely ignorant statement.

There are no "major parts of quality." There are also no such things as "high quality DivX files." You're getting a fucking store-bought quality (i.e. exact duplicate of the original) for free, so show some fucking patience. Jesus fucking christ.

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
yeah 4gigs for one gig is a lot, I mean it can't be that drastic of a change in quality if you make it mpeg....I'm not complaining or anything ;-), thanks for the video. I have 300megs of the first one and it only plays the first like 14 seconds and cuts off even thought it says it has 6:00 I guess i'll need to download it all to watch it
Sorry, it's a HUGE change in quality, aside from the fact that just because so many of you are impatient, you'd rather spread a worthless copy as a VCD instead of the real thing. It's fucking sad.

No wonder I never came here to offer bootlegs before. It's a waste of time.

There goes Markgugs sharing the fucking groove...again!

If I had a damn DVD burner I'd be all over this show.

markgugs said:
Sorry, it's a HUGE change in quality, aside from the fact that just because so many of you are impatient, you'd rather spread a worthless copy as a VCD instead of the real thing. It's fucking sad.

No wonder I never came here to offer bootlegs before. It's a waste of time.