DVD plans???

lol, haha, the DVD in the ltd edition was THE subject of last month! "ooh i hope i'll get the bonus dvd... i gotta order it in germany, the US sucks.. blabla"
but there is rumors of a REAL dvd, not just a bonus thingy, i mean a dvd of the european tour, with live parts and reports i guess \m/ but dont get ur hopes up, :p i just heard that somewhere.. i think its in this forum..

I'v read an interview where Johan says the band dosnt want to release any live albums. He said it seemed pointless to release and album of low sound quality tracks. But he also said something about "Its a visual thing", talking about the DVD. So they might still release soemthing..

It's been proven that live albums can be done well. Look at Blind Guardian: Live, Annihilator: Double Live Annihilation, Gamma Ray: Skeletons In The Closet, Symphony X: Live On The Edge Of Sanity. You can't forget Iron Maiden: Live At Donnington.....That's just a few amazingly done Live Albums. I really don't know what Johan is talking about.

PaganBlood said:
OK!!!!!! FIrst of all, all those bands that you named EXCEPT iron maiden SUCK SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BALLS!!!
Best live albums i have ever heard:
Deicide - When Satan Lives (but his vocals quiet during the end)
Fuck it i forget the rest haha

Wrong.

They are all good live albums. I think its all the beer, getting to his head:p

Belgar said:
wow, live cd's can't wait until some band releases a live cd of the recording session or even a live recording made during the recording of the live cd. Damn, let's not argue with all that, I almost feel like I am surrounded by spunge bob and co.

What.

lol you speak french so fucking well!!!!
how come? where are you from? if your scandinavian i wouldnt be surprised :p cause its well known that scandinavians are number 1 in learning foreign languages ^^
and yes i think i had figured it was an intentionally incomprehensible sentence ;)

Celtik Militia said:
lol you speak french so fucking well!!!!
how come? where are you from? if your scandinavian i wouldnt be surprised :p cause its well known that scandinavians are number 1 in learning foreign languages ^^
and yes i think i had figured it was an intentionally incomprehensible sentence ;)
Not scandinavian, but "belge" so germanic will do just fine :Spin: and yes we do learn at least 3 to 4 languages in our schools.

yeah yeah yeah, Belgar can speak every language on earth...je peu parler Francais aussi, mais, j'oublie beacoup parce que je suis hors du paratique...