DVD plans???

hai, ketsu no ana jiin...ahhhh....gojira dai kaiju tai tokyo...i learned some japanese from godzilla movies...of which i am somewhat an officianado!

Thrymfal said:
hai, ketsu no ana jiin...ahhhh....gojira dai kaiju tai tokyo...i learned some japanese from godzilla movies...of which i am somewhat an officianado!

Fuckin A man, you know that they are making the actual final godzilla movie now? Its got like 13 monsters in it, and supposedly that gay igunana godzilla from the U.S. movies gets killed in it.

Yeah....Im a fan myself....hence the Avatar. But I cant say I picked up any japanese....then again I failed spanish in high school and im not very language inclined.

Damageinc840 said:
I cant say I picked up any japanese....then again I failed spanish in high school and im not very language inclined.
i hated spanish also, but i picked up japanese quickly for some reason. Listen to Dir en Grey, Hide, Wyse, Sigh, you'll get it sooner or later:cool:

Anyhow, I liked the "man in a rubber suit" godzila movies...much more hilarious than the digitized one :)

ahhh this thread is getting off topic! please dont shoot me Thrym-bot.

Thrym-bot...no no sir, and i'll thank you not to be associated with that wretched Ghoul Hunter either. I am A Numskull!

but seriously, who gives a fuck about being OT anyway, as long as it's (remotely) interesting subject matter, not like theres a better thread to discuss this crap in...

Thrymfal said:
yeah yeah yeah, Belgar can speak every language on earth...je peu parler Francais aussi, mais, j'oublie beacoup parce que je suis hors du paratique...
Ahahaha good try man, I owe you a shot of Jager which btw Imma have right now ... but I never claimed such knowledge. I am just interested in foreign languages and people as well as their culture, maybe a better way to understand myself and others. That's how I see it. As much as I use Cuba as reference, I am about to sign up for 40 hours of intense spanish class for business, then I might go back and refresh my German memory. At least the class comes with language certification.

Belgar said:
Not scandinavian, but "belge" so germanic will do just fine :Spin: and yes we do learn at least 3 to 4 languages in our schools.

Aye..Lol..I certainly second that..in Holland it is no different !!

Anyway, I must agree with the guy who said something about the new DVD.
I've also read in a metalmagazine that AA is planning on doing a Live CD/ DVD something, however it is in an early stage...maybe after the European Tour there will be more news about the topic...

Speaking of the European Tour....Tomorrow = Sunday = AA in Belgium Day !!

Whoot !! :headbang: :headbang:

CzR1c tahts cool
if you could post the list of tracks they played in the gig in the "fate of norns tour" shred it would be nice :)
not that i dont know all AA songs, but i'd like to have an overview of what they might play.. it will be my first AA concert! :)