DVD please

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2007
OK I maked a search and it seem that nobody have bring this out. I suprised since I'm sure a lot of people want that.

Can we have a DVD soon please. SX rock so much. The only thing I can get is a poor sounded bootleg from Montreal 2001 and 2 other song from Gigantour in Montreal as well!! Well at least im glad that most of SX video on the net are from Montreal but would love to have a DVD with good sound!!

Hope they will read that thread!!

I want another instructional dvd. Michael Romeo should do one similar to Thor Von Clemson's Advanced Fast Hand Finger Wizard Master Class.

I'm sure MJR can fly on a guitar too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think it is funny that bands MUCH smaller than SymX (Sonata Arctica, Andromeda) all have DVDs out and Sym X doesn't....SymX NEEDS to get a DVD out...

It will likely be the coolest DVD in the history of DVDs...but now, if they are going to do it, I would love if they would pull a Therion and make it REALLY worth something...try their "Celebrators of Becoming" set...you want a Well-constructed set, that is it....has 4 DVDs packed full of shit, then you have the 2CDs of the great show that is in the set on disc 1 in video format...the only complaint that I could possibly have about the set (and I wish ALL bands would care so much about their fans to release a like set) is that there is no 5.1 sound...but with the pure WEALTH of material, I can live without 5.1 sound...

really zach? Sweet!

The reasoning behind symphony x's lack of a dvd has been mentioned by the band before! If i'm not mistaken it has to do with the fact that they all have other lives away from the band, and where not making enough money to live souly off the band, and since that is true it also costs money to make a DVD! All that being said, I believe Romeo said a DVD would be comming!

\m/

I do think it is funny that bands MUCH smaller than SymX (Sonata Arctica, Andromeda) all have DVDs out and Sym X doesn't....SymX NEEDS to get a DVD out...

Please shut up for christs sake. Honestly, is symx not having a dvd that big of a deal? If so, ya'll need to fucking grow some damn balls, stfu, and wait. My God.

Please shut up for christs sake. Honestly, is symx not having a dvd that big of a deal? If so, ya'll need to fucking grow some damn balls, stfu, and wait. My God.

You barely deserve a response to this tripe, but here it is:

It may not be a big deal to you, but if you can't see why it is a big deal to many others, you're an idiot. Oh, and comparing your post to the others in this thread, yours is the one that bitches like a 12-year-old girl the most.

I've always thought that if SX was going to release a DVD, they'd play The Odyssey in full. It just seems like something that has to be done :p They'd also have to play Frontiers... with an extended drum solo :headbang:

Montu, this is possibly the coolest thing you've ever said. Rock the fuck on.

I mean, you were always cool because you get the Led out like few others on this forum, but sometimes I was like, "Man, this dude might touch a few dicks." But now, you're sweet forever. Ayreon Guardian X really needs to chill the fuck out on talking about what SX should and shouldn't do. I'm pretty sure Romeo's the one who wrote all the great albums, he can do whatever he wants.

It will likely be the coolest DVD in the history of DVDs...but now, if they are going to do it, I would love if they would pull a Therion and make it REALLY worth something...try their "Celebrators of Becoming" set...you want a Well-constructed set, that is it....has 4 DVDs packed full of shit, then you have the 2CDs of the great show that is in the set on disc 1 in video format...the only complaint that I could possibly have about the set (and I wish ALL bands would care so much about their fans to release a like set) is that there is no 5.1 sound...but with the pure WEALTH of material, I can live without 5.1 sound...
Seriously, a lot of dick touchin' going on here.

Hehe well, It not about been a big deal having a DVD or not, it just that it would be nice if they have one because you can listen to that before the show just to prepare yourself.

I don't know much about the divagation of opinion and funny character that goes around hehe!

But still, with a show in four days, I would like to listen to something better than the Montreal 2001 bootleg! Surely better than nothing since I listened to it soo many time....

Hehe well, It not about been a big deal having a DVD or not, it just that it would be nice if they have one because you can listen to that before the show just to prepare yourself.

I don't know much about the divagation of opinion and funny character that goes around hehe!

But still, with a show in four days, I would like to listen to something better than the Montreal 2001 bootleg! Surely better than nothing since I listened to it soo many time....

have you heard the live album?
Plus That Montreal 2001 show is a great setlist...
i would prefer that over the new setlist:kickass:

have you heard the live album?
Plus That Montreal 2001 show is a great setlist...
i would prefer that over the new setlist:kickass:

Yes of course I own the live album.

And I really do like the setlist of 2001 in Montreal. But still, I would like to have something with better sound especially if you listen to it with good sound system...not computer speaker. And better image would be nice. But don't get my wrong, I love that bootleg, especially because you can hear Montreal crowd, and it touche a string of my heart! Especially when I learn that some Aussi people saw it!! :kickass:

Yeah this setlist was super nice, as for the new one....should be good. But I'm more into SX album before the Odyssey....

I agree, for what I saw, Sonata Arctica is more popular here In Quebec, Canada than SX.

But SX own SA as far as musical skill. That's my opinion.

isn't andromeda's dvd a shitty bootleg in a shiny package? and yeah as already stated Sonata Arctica are way bigger than symphony x.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd film some of the upcoming touring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.