DVD problem fixed

DocProg

TheThoughtCounts
Oct 27, 2004
Germany
Hi, everybody,

InsideOut have announced the DVD for 21 Dec. That's great news. For those who want to have a look, please visit their site.

Can't wait to lay my hands on the final product..

Keep your fingers crossed, this time it's for real...

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Great news!

I wonder if the Dec. 21st date applies to the US also.

DocProg said:
Hi, everybody,

InsideOut have announced the DVD for 21 Dec. That's great news. For those who want to have a look, please visit their site.

Can't wait to lay my hands on the final product..

Keep your fingers crossed, this time it's for real...

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I'd imagine if it was the unfixed version, it would probably ship right away, as those copies already hit the stores. Besides I think Doug was going door-to-door and sweeping those defective ones off the street...right Doug? ; )

Damn, that was so cool...if only we could all go back to iMusicast, eh guys? Disco, you still out there man?

DT Jesus said:
And how will one know if the copy that arrives to his/her door is the fixed version or the unfixed version?

DT Jesus said:
And how will one know if the copy that arrives to his/her door is the fixed version or the unfixed version?
Same problem here. Amazon.de still lists the DVD, but it says delivery time 4-6 weeks. So can I be sure to receive the new version when I order now??

They said they would collect all those defective DVDs... and now I am sure the revised version will look slightly different or have a sticker on it telling us we can buy that thing with no hesitation....lol...that's what I did last time.

I can wait another week or two...

But it`d be great to have it before XMas

Yeah, I'm also trying to decide if I should order now or wait till I'm sure. The anticipation is KILLING ME!!!!

DocProg said:
They said they would collect all those defective DVDs... and now I am sure the revised version will look slightly different or have a sticker on it telling us we can buy that thing with no hesitation....lol...that's what I did last time.

I can wait another week or two...

But it`d be great to have it before XMas

Doc

Thats an old update my friend, more soon OK! I don,t have details but I think we might know more soon. For now we hope the Live at Last Audio Disc is enough to hold you all over for a bit!

We are anxious as well.

Hey why don,t we just do it again in March guys.

NP Love Lies Bleeding ( EJ )

NP