DVD Release date?

ColdDarkNord said:
they even dont have an internet connection now, trust me...

and what u w8 from them? "we're so fucking busy with diff. shit that even can't say when we're back to work over DVD?" :loco:
damn they dont have an internet connection?
i sent a very important email to anders and i was wondering if he'd reply..(no doubt that he's very kind and stuff that he tries to answer all the emails).

so maybe,you could help me with that importatn thing,ColdDarkNord. so i will try to contact you :Spin:

Drynwhyl said:
yes, they're so busy that they won't come to Germany.. :yell:
d'ya mean they won't play with end of Green, right?
I couldn't have gone in any case (fuck work...) but now I hope they'll play at the Summer Breeze festival...I was thinking about booking the plane, the sooner, the cheaper...

are you coming to Summer Breeze?

it's still not 100% sure about the gigs with End of Green, wether they'll play or not, but i lost my faith already, still is nothing confirmed..
well, Summer Breeze, i'd want to go there and if so then by car, i think i'll make it out this time. so i try to manage a couple of things now, asking some friends like who's coming and so on. are you coming for sure, alone?
i'll let you know, ether. :wave:

keep the faith, I'm sure you'll see them this summer, if not with End of green at the summer breeze festival.

I'm thinking about going there, but it isn't 100% confirmed I have holidays on that week, but in case i go I'll be there with my faithful German friends, to go to a festival alone is not much fun!
We should arrange a big Kata fans meeting, that would be cool!