Old Songs Live

Sep 19, 2005
Milpitas, CA
Would anyone happen to have Songs from The Earliar Releases recorded live? I don't have enough cash for Black Sessions Yet which I would be getting to hear the Live Material, and it doesn't look like Katatonia's coming to U.S. anytime soon.. So would anyone happen to have any older songs recorded from a live show? I would really appreciate it..

I have a live CD-R bootleg from 2003 that has "Murder", "I Break", and "Deadhouse" on it, but that's about all the old stuff. The quality sucks though, and only the first minute of "Chrome" was recorded.

xXBraveMurderDay said:
it doesn't look like Katatonia's coming to U.S. anytime soon..

Loose not ye faith brother.......if we pay them....they will come....
The promotional shit I am expecting to be MUCH better than it ever has been......and I understand that it is very expensive to bring a band from Sweden here.....but if Paula (Peaceville U.S.) has anything to do with it they will be here for sure.....even if just for one or 2 shows....maybe for them to go to canada again too would be good for them....I am not expecting a U.S. tour.....I would have to quit work for that and I cant afford to do that....although I would in a heart beat......They must come.....if they dont we die....