DVD relese date!

Originally posted by Misanthrope
This is nice, i might actually have a good enough reason to save money and buy a dvdrom.

or have someone rip it for you and simply download the codec. :devil:

rahvin. (please don't hit me, hedon, i swear i didn't just say what i just said)

I wanna see some of D.T. performances with Daniel Svensson's bootlegs included on the DVD:
svensson.jpg

Originally posted by rahvin
or have someone rip it for you and simply download the codec. :devil:

rahvin. (please don't hit me, hedon, i swear i didn't just say what i just said)

It didnt worked for the Death live videos on dynamo open air, i just gave up thinking "Its easier to just buy a dvd player and order the dvd from overseas than trying to get someone into ripping it and allowing me to download it."

Sad but true, this days i am so lazy about looking for piracy i rather buy stuff, ive got bigger problems than money right now:cry:

sorry to hear that mis, i was about to crack a joke about what is this word coming to when one is too lazy to look for pirate software, but i'll pass: hope it gets better for you, really. :(

rahvin.

@misanthrope: i saw that thread yesterday, but i expect there's been some development. the impression i got was that silent downfall # was being made fun of much more than he was intentionally annoying ppl, but maybe they just removed all offensive threads from him. my gossip-like curiosity is stirred, tho. ;)

rahvin.

so does anybody know if the DVD will have only the live videos recorded at Poland or they will put the Monochromatic, Therein and so on videos as well?

Originally posted by Melancholia
me,too.....i would prefer performances from many different gigs....

i guess they were referring to to the videos of these songs, as compared to the live versions.
i'd like to see material from different sources too, though. :)

rahvin.

The information I have which may not be up to date is that the dvd will contain the live gig from Poland, the century media videos and an interview with Stanne.

Originally posted by Tranquillian
Tranquillian feels like Santa ;)

Eh, do you mean (choose one):
a) Hundreds of years old
b) Riding a reindeer
c) Surrounded by people way shorter than you are?

:p

-Villain (tonttu)