DVD relese date!

solefald

Vheissu
Apr 11, 2002
Chimera Chiemgau
www.myspace.com
hi everyone ,as my spys reported me theres a release date for the DT dvd in the air
its not official confirmed but we can see this date as a possible release date:24.2.2003

about the content,I know just the gig in poland but I think we can expect some videos(the centurymedia ones for sure),the osmose videos could be a problem,lets hope they will be there

I hope it will have a big booklet with nikals art,lyricboards and other cool things,no simple low budgetdvd just to suck out the money of the fans ,like this The Gathering "in motion "dvdv by century media

Originally posted by Hedon
Ummm....are you sure about this? I talked to C.M. earlier today, and there still was no release date set - official or not. Anyway, the 24/2 does sound pretty realistic, so who knows?
Good to hear that February sounds plausible, and even possible. ;) Locking myself in a dark room with Vodka and the DVD sounds like a plan untill the band comes to Finland.

Ummm....are you sure about this? I talked to C.M. earlier today, and there still was no release date set - official or not. Anyway, the 24/2 does sound pretty realistic, so who knows?

maybe we can just, err, decide that's the official release date and it will suddenly become the official release date?
you know, like, magically?

rahvin. (skating on thin ice)

it was in the news section of my music magazine rockhard and someone must told them about this date,they dont invent anything(this mag is serious).
I dont know their news origin but I hope they are right

wait, if the band doesn't know, and the label doesn't know, how anybody can still say "well it may happen" I mean...oh! well whatever :p

fathervic (1,2,3...booooom)

:lol: well,either trolls or fortune-tellers are working for this magazine ......
damn,all my posts are crap today....

~mel~ (etsi einai afou etsi nomizete.......etsi einai afou etsi to ftiaxnete)

Originally posted by solefald
it was in the news section of my music magazine rockhard and someone must told them about this date,they dont invent anything(this mag is serious).
I dont know their news origin but I hope they are right

It seems like fans know more what's going with the band than the bandmembers themselves! :p

Rahvin has the method! Magic.
If all of us runs 45 laps in your nearest roundabout next fullmoon at midnight, the release-date will be 24/2 2003.

And magic is very fitting, 'cause how is it going to be to watch the DT DVD?

Magic .