DVD relese date!

according to an italian webzine, the dvd release date would be on the 28th of February and its title would be "Live in Krakow". is there anyone who can confirm or deny this rumour? :)

Miolo

Originally posted by solefald

I hope it will have a big booklet with nikals art,lyricboards and other cool things,no simple low budgetdvd just to suck out the money of the fans ,like this The Gathering "in motion "dvdv by century media

What would be really nice, given sufficient space and time, is a brief history of the band. Interviews and such. Maybe not this time, but perhaps if there is enough interest in the future, to produce something like this? AFAIK there is no existing material of this kind right now? Am I wrong? After all, 10 years in existence, producing music of this quality and depth, is pretty impressive.

The Polish company that is producing the DVD, Metal Mind, seems to have a format for their DVD's, which they used on the Behemoth and Vader DVD's. The meat of the package is the show, and between every few songs, are cut in parts of an interview with the band (Mikael Stanne in this case). A few music videos, and "bonus" material which consists of some photo gallerys and a biography. Sound and picture quality on Metal Mind releases this far have been excellent, so I except the same from the DT one.

Live In Krakow would be quite a horrible name...

if they want "classic" sort of name I would go for something even more "classic" and would name it "Live in Japan (played in Krakow)" ;)

fv

I don't remember the name of the dvd, but I have the cover art on my pc at home ;). I think it is indeed Live In Krakow.

live in krakow is really ugly. :bah:
no offense to people from the area, but "krakow" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. i'd say "live in bubu" should have been chosen instead.

rahvin.

I have a strong suspicion that will not be the full name. I think they'll have something DT style as the main title, and Live in Krakow as a subheading.

Originally posted by Tranquillian
I don't remember the name of the dvd, but I have the cover art on my pc at home ;). I think it is indeed Live In Krakow.

ho ho ho
again and again ;)

fathervic ( :p )

while some people have the ability of facing such situations with humour,i feel like hunting some orc :rolleyes:
:D

well,whoever didn't understood i'm sorry...... :saint:

"live in bubu" :lol: that would be perfect!!!

chupi that herr At the gates shared his secret information ;)thank you :)

i don't really like the title...it's not so bad,but anyway.... who cares :p