Dwell In Darkness Festival

skyenick

New Metal Member
Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Hello-I have been reading your posts w/ much interest concerning the festival. Let me tell you guys how this came about. Since 1998 i have been traveling to Europe for the main fests (Dynamo, With Full Force and Summer-Breeze). I decided to save some $ and take from what i saw in Europe. A festival w/ a BROAD range of "Heavy" bands. I got in touch w/Aidan from smnnews and proposed the idea to him.
We started this as fans and want to put on a fest that is fan friendly. I know many promoters are just in it for the $; but believe me we are hoping to break even. I think we have a nice blueprint. If this goes well. And we are anticipating it break even. We will have a fest in early 2004-1 weekend in Phoenix the next in N Cal.
This is put on by metal fans for metal fans. From bands like Flotsam to Skinlab to Vehemence to Impaler to Red Tear (there should be something for all)
SO if anybody has any suggestions please feel free to email me weesins@sbcglobal.net
-I know people don't like certain bands and i know some don't like the venue but "bear" with us. We are learning and growing.
Cheers everybody
Will
-and please come up and say hi to us and express your concerns and grievances along w/support at the fest.

Greetings, thanks for posting skyenick, we look forward to playing this fest. I am sure it will do good. Look forward to meeting you. Sometime Vehemence would like to tour Europe as well as other countries, but we are going to need all the contact help we can get, know of any? Our label of course will provide us with some, but always good to get insider information.

YEAH WELL AT MY OPALCWE THERES NO WEXPENSIVE EUROEA YOU NOW IM FROMN NEW N ROWALAN FDUE CREAOL S JESUS FUCK DRUNKqqqqq!!!!!!!

JOHSN TRHANSDK FOR LETTIGN ME POST HERE UYOU ARE SO GOOD RUKE YOU RULE FUCK MAN YOUR THE SMAN MAN!!!!

SMNnews guy here. Here's the confirmed lineup now.

Lineup complete: http://www.SMNnews.com/dwellindarkness/news.html

Friday, November 7th
MACABRE
VEHEMENCE
CREMATORIUM
STEEL PROPHET
CAGE
GATROT
IMPALER
WYCKED SYNN
HOSTILE GROOVE
WATCH THEM DIE