Dysrhythmia rocked!

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
man, that is one bouncing bass player.
dysrhythmia.jpg

also, i WISH i had met ring, cicada like 3 months ago when i was trying to set up a show for Dysrhythmia here- the two would've been phenomenal together, and Ring,cicada played just Friday.

Also, in reference to the link between the two bands:
Kevin said they played Sunday night in Chicago for like 400 or so people (2 shows) at Fireside Bowl, ended up with no place to sleep and called Steve Albini to see if they could sleep on his studio floor. I tried to see if they needed a place to crash last night, but they said no. I probably frightened them. Gotta be more proactive and set this stuff up early i guess.

anyway, killer show. the place was empty except for the other bands, me, and like 4 people who checked the relapse website for tour dates. 5 black guys wandered in from off the street (this was a neighborhood arts center, in a residential part of the city) toward the end of Dys' set to watch (you could hear everything outside), and yelled enough to make them do an encore. 'Twas brillig.

i never saw don cab.
the f-ing champs are pretty good too, but i think as far as the live show goes, dysrhythmia are better- MUCH more energy.

btw, jake- cave in interview is sent to you. it's like 12 pages with intro/notes. you want me to put it up, or do you need to? still have to choose pics (can you or someone do one with the band's name in it?)