Eastern Power Outages.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
What did it is that my doctor stripped my membranes,

That didn't even work for my poor sister with her first born. Well, not entirely, i should say. Her water broke a day later, but no contractions. They eventually had to induce her. I also remember walking and walking and walking with her and my brother-in-law around that damn maternity floor forever. Of course, she should've took this as a sign...Anakin is such a stubborn little boy now.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Well, semen does quite a lot itself, too. Something else for the boys to be proud of. :D

Semen apparently has something called prostaglandins in it and getting on the cervix is supposed to be a good thing for helping the cervix start to dilate and efface. This is what my wife the nurse tells me. I don't care why--she just want to bump uglies a lot lately and that's cool with me. LOL. :) :) :tickled:

Although she's way too big now for her to be comfortable in most positions for very long so we do other things and keep the sex short...ahem, i guess that's too much info, but hey the Anthrax message board is all about sharing private info, right!!