eating babies

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
ok. everytime i go to a new place, eventually they find out i like metal. no biggie. but there is always one smart ass who decides that metal heads eat babies. and thats all they talk about when someone mentions me. my favorite was when i was in texas and this xtian guy in my tech school class even made up a song titled "baby stew" and would sing it every day when i came into class.

is this a universal thing? or do i just look like a baby eater?

oh, and they start this before they find out i listen to dying fetus
~gR~

My friends and I joke about eating babies, fetuses(feti?), and zygotes. But I've never had anyone ever call me a baby eater before me making several dead baby jokes. o_O thats weird.

I generally feel that most people probably assume I eat babies without having a clue about my music tastes.

Haha I worked with a guy who thought Hitler was responsible for World War 1 and Gallipolli and The Kokoda Track were the same place (for those unfamiliar with Australian history, the two most influential events on our national identity in war time, one in world war one, the other in two).

Anyway, quitting paying him out, he tried to recommend Static X to me when I said I like heavy music, so I recommended Mayhem and gave him the history in 10 minutes of the band. He now makes a cross at me whenever he sees me and asks me stupid questions about satanism (which he seems to get easily confused with being a muslim..)

Haha I worked with a guy who thought Hitler was responsible for World War 1 and Gallipolli and The Kokoda Track were the same place (for those unfamiliar with Australian history, the two most influential events on our national identity in war time, one in world war one, the other in two).

Anyway, quitting paying him out, he tried to recommend Static X to me when I said I like heavy music, so I recommended Mayhem and gave him the history in 10 minutes of the band. He now makes a cross at me whenever he sees me and asks me stupid questions about satanism (which he seems to get easily confused with being a muslim..)

You should just dress in corpsepaint and wear an inverted cross and a cape with a skull full of blood next time you see him and just stare at him... :lol:

A muslim listening to Static X? To Mayhem? A muslim learning about a different religion? What kind of blasphemy is this? :p

Pig.JPG

Actually, I do get the eating babies thing a lot. They tend o stop though when you actually start saying horrible things (like the best way to cook, or fuck a baby).