eating babies

I was never accused of baby eating - however...

I was giving this presentation on myself in Computer Studies and we were allowed to bring in music to play during it - to better show who we were and what we liked, so I brought in this mixed CD that had everything from Wormed - on the first track, to King Diamond on the last. I wanted the King Diamond track to play because I had a particular fascination with KD at the time - but when I put the CD into the computer I forgot to put it to the KD song and Wormed blasts on - and I'm not shittin' you, this girl walks out of the room saying "God doesn't love you" - quickly change the song to the KD one, and finish my presentation.

I was giving this presentation on myself in Computer Studies and we were allowed to bring in music to play during it - to better show who we were and what we liked, so I brought in this mixed CD that had everything from Wormed - on the first track, to King Diamond on the last. I wanted the King Diamond track to play because I had a particular fascination with KD at the time - but when I put the CD into the computer I forgot to put it to the KD song and Wormed blasts on - and I'm not shittin' you, this girl walks out of the room saying "God doesn't love you" - quickly change the song to the KD one, and finish my presentation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bitch.

Wormed is fucking great.

Haha I worked with a guy who thought Hitler was responsible for World War 1 and Gallipolli and The Kokoda Track were the same place (for those unfamiliar with Australian history, the two most influential events on our national identity in war time, one in world war one, the other in two).

Anyway, quitting paying him out, he tried to recommend Static X to me when I said I like heavy music, so I recommended Mayhem and gave him the history in 10 minutes of the band. He now makes a cross at me whenever he sees me and asks me stupid questions about satanism (which he seems to get easily confused with being a muslim..)

He is an utter fucking retard. Great band to recommend to him :lol:

I've only ever been accused of sacrificing babies. I generally refer to babies as gurgling flesh sacks, so the baby eating comments are a bit lost on me. I've also been accused of sacrificing cats, but that may have been related to my carrying a cat skeleton around with me, for class of course.

Nice one. Back in uni I was working on a short documentary movie project with a group of mates. For the soundtrack each one of us got to pick songs from our favorite artists. At that time I was obsessed with Emperor so I proposed to insert a short segment from Alsvartr(The Oath) into one of the scenes of the movie(seemed very appropriate) and this one girl on our team, she absolutely loved it so she insisted that I play something else from that record. Oh, but when I did– I'll never forget that look:lol:
From that day on one of they guys from our group who also sat beside me in class became convinced that I must be a practicioner of the black arts,(incidentally, that year I also took a class on the history of witchcraft ), started drawing pentagrams in my notebooks, signed them with: Alex is Emperor fan #1-satanist, and introduced me to everyone as " you see this quiet peaceful looking guy? Don't ever try to mess with him. He's got a dark soul:lol:

I actually remembered him now because he's also a Pain of Salvation fanatic like you. He always used turn up the volume in the car and sang along to them as we drove.