Bullshit

he must've had various family members die on different holidays

christmas is fun for kids, even though it doesn't mean what it should, it's fun for the kids and that's all that should matter

Using little white lies like Santa for little children is OK.

That's what it's all about. This world is a fucked up place. Making it a little pleasurable for the kids is cool with me.

In fact, I dress my fat ass up as Santa every year for my nieces and nephews.

The looks and reactions that I get from the are PRICELESS.

Using little white lies like Santa for little children is OK.

That's what it's all about. This world is a fucked up place. Making it a little pleasurable for the kids is cool with me.

In fact, I dress my fat ass up as Santa every year for my nieces and nephews.

The looks and reactions that I get from the are PRICELESS.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

I agree with you, and actually I wasn't reluctant. We let him make the choice, and he didn't seem to want to go. They offered an alternative activity, so he just went to that.

hmmm. coloring, or a really akward video with a large audience... yeah, id pick coloring too.

Is THAT much fun generated believing in mythical creatures, or is it the gifts that actually generate it? I would venture to say bunnies and fat elves are unnecessary.
I don't even celebrate those holidays anymore so maybe my opinion is a little biased. I find the entire hoopla surrounding 99% of holidays stupid and boorish.

YES! as a matter of fact, an entire genre of metal is based on mythical creatures being fun.

i still enjoy it too. but i'm a nerd who likes disneyland, harry potter, and the lord of the rings. you wanna see my sindarin tattoo?

Kid's are awesome!

totally!

it all depends on the situation. santa is different than sex. well, i like to dress up as santa and get hookers over the holidays, but thats just me.

actually, i think frankness is fine with sex, but in small amounts. an 8 year old doesnt need to know about STDs, but an understanding of the body, and even the body of the opposite sex, is perfectly fine. had i gotten that, i probably wouldnt have been so akward as a kid.

but when it comes to teaching your kids about sex, religious guilt is probably a big problem. luckily, i dont think anyone here, even the christians, suffer from tha guilt. but in large areas in the US (and many other countries) that guilt still exists
~gR~

I think the whole sex explaining thing is stupid. I mean did any of your parents explain that to you? I reckon most would answer no, and still there's no one over the age of 12 who doesn't know how a baby is made.

i didnt, but like i said, i was incredibly akward sexually especially in jr high. if i had an understanding before my hormones cranked up, i may have not been so weird...

also, for a guy who is uncut, an understanding of what to do to my penis at the right time might have been nice too. you shouldnt count on a doctor.
~gR~

It's never bothered me that my parents told me a bunch of stuff that wasn't true when I was younger - I'm actually glad they did, it made life more interesting at the time and I'm certainly not going to hold a grudge against them for it. :lol:

My parents never told me any bullshit as a kid. And I'm glad.

this.

Even though it pissed off most of the rest of our family when they would ask us "what do you want Santa Claus to bring you?" at like age 5 and they get a "Santa Claus isnt real" response.

this.

Even though it pissed off most of the rest of our family when they would ask us "what do you want Santa Claus to bring you?" at like age 5 and they get a "Santa Claus isnt real" response.

i still get presents labeled as coming from santa, and my grandmothers cat...
~gR~

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night. She didn’t see me creep down the stairs to have a peep. She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom, fast asleep. Then I saw Mommytickle (tickle,tickle,Santa Claus) Santa Claus underneath his beard so snowy white. Oh what a riot it would have been if Daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.

:lol:

I think you're making some assumptions that heaven and god don't exist.

That isn't a good thing to do.

:worship:notworthy:worship:

jesus0FUCK.jpg