Interest post on STDs - is this accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't believe anything you say dave, until you go to a gay bar, and have a train run on you for an entire week. If you make it out with no STDs, HIV, or AIDS, then you will make a believer out of me.

o'rly?

1 in 2,000 = very high risk :lol: :lol:

honestly, we have not really started to break down the stats.

HIV is something that strongly affects lower class people, blacks, gays, etc..

if you were to look at the stats in terms of getting aids from random unprotected sex with a middle/upper class white girl in the US. The real stats are like 1 in 20-30+ million

Actually 1 in 2,000 is very high. You obviously don't understand how statistics work. It doesn't mean that you can have sex with your HIV infected cousin 1999 times and then stop and give yourself a high five because you're not going to get HIV now. And there are ample side factors that you're not even taking into consideration, such as the resiliency of a given female's vaginal or anal lining, any open sores that either partner might have regardless of how minuscule, etc. And the fact that you differentiate between cases of those who contracted HIV through sex and through drug injection demonstrates that you're fucking stupid, namely because those 70,000 women that you mentioned also have sex. It doesn't matter how they got HIV, they still have it and can pass it on through sex, so differentiating between the cases is utterly pointless.

I suggest you finish reading your own sources, and then take a look at the CDC website.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/onap/facts.html

there's a bit more research for you dodey boy

only 19% of women with aids are white (the only women I really care about) and 63% are black

that comes to about .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of white women in the US with aids (obvious exaggeration but you get the point)

so basically you are talking 1 out of 100,000,000+ chance that you will get aids from random unprotected sex with a white female

if you like, I can do more research to find out what the odds are that a middle/upper class white female has aids. (I'm 99% sure that the majority of that 19% is extremely poor/poverty stricken)

do about 3 or 4 months of research and you will see the chance of getting aids from a middle/upper class female in the United states is closer to 1 in a billion.

the only thing I am worried about is goddamn pregnancy

all 16 - 23 year old girls should be legally forced to be on birth control pills all the time. That would make me very happy :D

Hey Arman, do you live in Glendale CA?!? I'll glady drive over to your father's abode in which you unappreciatively reside and stomp a mudhole in to those gynecomastia inflicted tits that are symmetrically aligned to the mounds of fur that cover your Latissimus dorsi.

What's a matter? You spit baklava on to your PC Screen?!? Yea that's right, I called in a couple favors and got the 4-11 on your families illegal doings. Shilling phony jewelry on the black market to unknowing lower-middle class citizens who work too damn hard to be screwed over by that cookie monster of a doppleganger you call "Tio Teryan".

Work at GNC?!? That's another fallacy that will be exposed at another day and time. Truth be told, you never held down a legit job in your life. Other than the oil changes you performed at your Uncle Beirut's Stop and GO.

Now fucker, give me your correct address... I have three in my possession. Which one are you spurting your silliness from?

Hey Arman, do you live in Glendale CA?!? I'll glady drive over to your father's abode in which you unappreciatively reside and stomp a mudhole in to those gynecomastia inflicted tits that are symmetrically aligned to the mounds of fur that cover your Latissimus dorsi.

What's a matter? You spit baklava on to your PC Screen?!? Yea that's right, I called in a couple favors and got the 4-11 on your families illegal doings. Shilling phony jewelry on the black market to unknowing lower-middle class citizens who work too damn hard to be screwed over by that cookie monster of a doppleganger you call "Tio Teryan".

Work at GNC?!? That's another fallacy that will be exposed at another day and time. Truth be told, you never held down a legit job in your life. Other than the oil changes you performed at your Uncle Beirut's Stop and GO.

Now fucker, give me your correct address... I have three in my possession. Which one are you spurting your silliness from?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

best post ever

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/onap/facts.html

there's a bit more research for you dodey boy

only 19% of women with aids are white (the only women I really care about) and 63% are black

that comes to about .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of white women in the US with aids (obvious exaggeration but you get the point)

so basically you are talking 1 out of 100,000,000+ chance that you will get aids from random unprotected sex with a white female

if you like, I can do more research to find out what the odds are that a middle/upper class white female has aids. (I'm 99% sure that the majority of that 19% is extremely poor/poverty stricken)

do about 3 or 4 months of research and you will see the chance of getting aids from a middle/upper class female in the United states is closer to 1 in a billion.

Dave, you keep fucking changing what we're talking about. Right now we were talking about actually having sex with somebody that HAS HIV, so why you're posting all of this crap right now, I have no idea.

Dave, you keep fucking changing what we're talking about. Right now we were talking about actually having sex with somebody that HAS HIV, so why you're posting all of this crap right now, I have no idea.

there's nothing to talk about. The sores argument is bullshit, I am not going to be having sex when I have open sores on my cock. The chance of getting aids from insertive vaginal sex is 1 in 2,000

the real challenge is going to be finding a white woman with aids in the US. You have seen the stats, I think it's about 1 in 20 - 40,000 white females in the US that have aids.

good luck finding that 1 in 40,000 female that has aids, and then have sex with her about 2,000 times to see if you can get aids.

you idiots have absolutely no argument whatsoever

the only person in this thread who knows what he's talking about (with the exception of me) is unknown, and he agreed with me

as far as I'm concerned, aids/hiv is a gay/black/poor/drug addict disease.

Yeah, it's easy to say that the other person doesn't know what they're talking about when you take their response in a completely different context. My last few posts have been about having sex with somebody that has HIV, as have yours, yet now you changed it back to random encounters and then took my responses regarding HIV infected cases and attacked them on a completely different basis. Nice strawman argument there, Dave. Good job.

As far as the "open sores" argument being bullshit is concerned, you can't always see them you idiot. You can very easily have sex not knowing that you have an opening or your partner has an opening (which is a lot harder to tell), and both greatly increase the risk of infection.

Of course it's vastly more likely than not that you won't get HIV from a random encounter. People do it all the fucking time. Any idiot can realize this, and if you think anyone is disagreeing with this point in this thread, then you're just reading what you want to see. Yet people still get HIV, and most of it is through sex, so your attitude of carefree sex as far as STDs are concerned is just fucking stupid (and I base this on this statement you just made: "the only thing I am worried about is goddamn pregnancy ").

as far as I'm concerned, aids/hiv is a gay/black/poor/drug addict disease.
All right, Dave, that's it. This statement is absolutely fucking absurd. You obviously are too dense to properly analyze the information that you have, sso this thread serves no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.