May 8, 2003
esa.ahola.net

pp9preview11.jpg
pp9preview12.jpg
pp9preview13.jpg

pp9preview14.jpg
pp9preview15.jpg
pp9preview16.jpg

Very much enjoyed the C2C set, particularly the several Savatage songs. I love "Taunting Cobras". Pretty good crowd interaction/reaction during those songs too.

What happened to the AC/DC thing I had been hearing about?

Having met Zak before, I can say in all honesty that he is a very friendly, down-to-earth, talkative guy. A true pleasure to meet and greet! Not to mention he's one of my Top 5 vocalists on the planet, and has been for 15 years!

Having met Zak before, I can say in all honesty that he is a very friendly, down-to-earth, talkative guy. A true pleasure to meet and greet! Not to mention he's one of my Top 5 vocalists on the planet, and has been for 15 years!

Yep, I've met and interviewed Zak before and he's honestly among THE nicest people I've met ever. He's genuine, honest, happy, friendly, and I enjoy the fuck out of talking to him. I wish I could like CIIC more because he's so cool, but alas... ah well, i'm sure he doesn't mind :lol:

Zak is one of my vocal heroes. He sings from the heart and with great sincerity and conviction. I honestly hang on every word when he sings.