Ecstatic Youth's logic

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
So, you may have come in here expecting to read possibly a serious thread about logic(possibly) and low and behold, you're in the WRONG place for that!!

Here's how it works. You follow my formula of rediculous logic and try to come up with funny stuff. It may work better and be funnier when you're doing it with your friends in order to insult them almost beyond comprehension, but we'll try out best here.

I'll start off with some examples I used with friends:

Fire trucks are red, communists are red
Therefore, fire trucks are communits

Peter(friend of mine) is human, Oprah is human
Therefore Peter is Oprah

Peter fucks elephants, elephants fuck elephants
Therefore Peter is an elephant

...And here's some i'm coming up with now:

ledmag smokes weed, neal smokes weed
Therefore ledmag is neal

Narrot had blond hair, Warrel has bond hair
Therefore Narrot is Warrel

MSC talks about Metallica all the time, Metallica fans talk about Metallica all the time
Therefore MSC is a Metallica fan

Get my drift? I can't think right now and they're a little weak, but it's MUCH more fun and easy to do if you are hyper(as I was in religion class), drunk, or high and you will get better results.
So, let's see what you faggots can come up with?

a lesbian needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. therefore, lesbians are fish. no, wait a minute...
piss.gif

You are your brother,Famous Amos...oh,that's creepy...
Hmmm...
I am female,Angela Gossow(is that he last name?)of Arch Enemy is female...therefore I am Angela of Arch Enemy!:lol:
Angela doesn't want to be fucked by Metallica Sucks(various things),I don't want to be fucked by him,either,therefore,once again,I am Angela!:lol: :lol: :lol: