Ed Guy

Nadia

Jun 20, 2003
www.fourwaykill.com
Please can some one explain to me in layman's terms what is going on over the Xmas bash in December, I am very slow today and am trying to organise booking on where to stay and stuff.

I know that Ed Guy are playing but it is more than one day? as I have seen two dates. Is the I bought for Ed Guy for the whole thing......

You would never believe that I organise peoples lives for a living :)

Hi Nadia ... you may know all this by now ... but just in case! It is just the one day ... the Sunday. The Blaze Bash is on the day before but that's a separate thing! There will be two support bands to Edguy ... who should be announced shortly ... ! We have booked into the Travel Inn at Dudley and I know there are a few more from the Bloodstock board who are staying there too!

I knew you would come to my rescue. It is trying to fit in loads of stuff just before xmas that is quite hard. my mother is moving to england from SA so that might mess things up. Kinda hope she arrives after xmas so i can go. Would be good to have her here anyway.

Ex-BLAZE Members Form RISE TO ADDICTION [Hot Flashes - 04.10.05 02:01:35]

According to a post at Blazefans.com, former BLAZE members John Slater, Steve Wray and Rob Naylor have formed a new band called RISE TO ADDICTION. Slater has issued the following statement:

"Hello everyone.

The last couple of weeks have been a bit chaotic haven’t they. I hope no-one feels kept in the dark any longer. A lot of you have asked questions and I believe we have answered most them in a clear and honest way. If you have more questions then please feel free to continue and we’ll do our best.

We promised to keep you informed and that’s what I’m here to do. A lot of things are still under construction so please be a little patient with us. We have a lot of exciting plans underway, a great deal of which is in the process of being confirmed.

Our new band, ‘Rise To Addiction’ are:

H. Armstrong (Vocals) – Hangnail, End Of Level Boss

John Slater (Guitar) - Blaze

Steve Wray (Guitar) - Blaze

Rob Naylor (Bass) - Blaze

Ben Calvert (Drums) – Vex Red, Sack Trick

Our website is www.risetoaddiction.com, so make sure you add it to your favourites.

We’re in the studio this weekend to record our first batch of songs with Andy Sneap. At the end of October we start shooting the video for the track ‘Falling As One’.

We’re so glad to be able to officially announce it here first. Keep those ears peeled.

Thank you all for sharing your love for music.

Rock on! - John"

As reported over the past couple weeks, Blaze has undergone a major facelift in the wake of singer Blaze Bayley and management not seeing eye-to-eye with Slater, Wray and Naylor. A new albeit temporary line-up has been assembled in order for Blaze to honour touring obligations.

Taken from www.Bravewords.com

dragonmaiden said:
True ... I am hopeful that the last one to be announced will be a total Eurorpean power metal stonker of a band! I have everything crossed and I mean everything!

Me 2 its starting to hurt lol especally when i look at the surpport for Helfire leg 1 Brainstorm and Nocturnal Rites were perfect so im hoping for a bit more quality maybe its cos i just expect more from bloodstock events im a fussy sod :)