Edguy - Dammit I'm really kicking myself now

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hahahaha!! He winked at my sister at their gig in February, just like you know being a rock star and winking at girls from the stage, and my sister's boyfriend cracked it and was going "i'm gonna kill him!" Hahahahahahahaha!

She.... has... a... bf...?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My life is now meaningless!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Hahaha I take it you met my sister then? LOL

Just see the "Melbourne torn to shreds..." thread for a whole discussion on my sister....

:mad: HAHAHA!

You know Tim, both Don Dokken and Gene Simmons also had things for 'little sisters'. You're really working the whole rockstar vibe well!

Damn straight!!! God I love catching the bus home from uni at the same time the nearby high schools finish....

:devil:

I remember when I lived in Moorabbin and had to catch the train home from TAFE it would be filled with them all and I used to follow one home every day as she lived near my house.

shut up Xena too much info.....;)

You lived in Moorabbin?? That is where I live! Hahahahaha!

Judging by the way the conversations have been going today, it was probably my sister! HAHAHAHA! She always seems to be the target of everyone's fantasies hahahaha.

You lived in Moorabbin?? That is where I live! Hahahahaha!

Judging by the way the conversations have been going today, it was probably my sister! HAHAHAHA! She always seems to be the target of everyone's fantasies hahahaha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is hilarious....... you use to get of the same train as me every now and then.....I lived over on the southlands side of that crappy St.Kilda practice oval across the road from it.
I think i used to see you walking down South rd all the time.

Are you serious?!?!?!?? WOW! Hahahahaha!!!! Small world... you've actually seen me on the train and in the street?!?!?!

Yeah I always walked down South Rd coming home from the station coz I live down just like a 2 blocks from the TAFE there. Weird!!!

Are you serious?!?!?!?? WOW! Hahahahaha!!!! Small world... you've actually seen me on the train and in the street?!?!?!

Yeah I always walked down South Rd coming home from the station coz I live down just like a 2 blocks from the TAFE there. Weird!!!

You may or may not have seen me at the station in winter i wear this bright purple beanie.
Now I think of it i would have seen you at Safeway as well a few times.

small world indeed

I don't remember lol, sorry hehehe. I'm flattered that somebody recognises me, although I'm easy to spot in the suburbs haha.

well imagine living in a country town like i stupidly did from 19-21....looking like i had been dragged right out of a 80's metal video clip.
Not good for myself i can tell you.

Looking like you'd been dragged out of an '80s mteal video clip...

*Drool* Those chicks rule. How hot are the ones in Scorpions - Rhythm Of Love??

Looking like you'd been dragged out of an '80s mteal video clip...

*Drool* Those chicks rule. How hot are the ones in Scorpions - Rhythm Of Love??

very nice indeed.

i remember the 1st night i went out I was wearing a lycra mini dress and cowboy boots adn my naturally blonde hair teased every where.
boy did i stand out amongst the tshirt and jeans.