Edguy - Dammit I'm really kicking myself now

Originally posted by The Trooper
Last night on PBS, Gary and Edguy were joking about Silvio from VP taking the blow up doll after the show hahaha.

did all of Edguy go into the studio or just some?
Did anyone here happen to record it as i totally forgot that you can live stream pbs....and i have cable modem now....damn my memory

All of them. Plenty of bad jokes, and they chose all the songs to be played and made some mighty fine choices (Dio, Skid Row, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Queensryche, Gamma Ray, etc.)

I didn't tape it sorry. :/

All of them. Plenty of bad jokes, and they chose all the songs to be played and made some mighty fine choices (Dio, Skid Row, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Queensryche, Gamma Ray, etc.)

I didn't tape it sorry. :/
damn I wish I had remembered I could listen through live stream.....sounds like a show i would have greatly enjoyed.

Yeah it was very cool indeed, and they're so funny hahaha.

Tobias was talking about cockroaches and calling them "Dick Bugs" hahahaha.

I wanna see some of those Wacken 1999 videos. I think I may do some more video trading with Maria since she has access to all the MW videos hehe.

It just hit me though. Maria is probably one person I definitely CAN'T trade for that with lol... I mean copying me video clips her bro taped from the '80s is one thing, I don't think he would like her copying people videos he wants them to buy!

It just hit me though. Maria is probably one person I definitely CAN'T trade for that with lol... I mean copying me video clips her bro taped from the '80s is one thing, I don't think he would like her copying people videos he wants them to buy!

I can do you a copy of both 1999 and 2000 wacken vids if you want.