Damn Karaoke!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Last night was a Karaoke & COcktail party at uni... so any way I get up with my mate to sing We Will Rock You (after we just embarassed ourselves doing Yellow Submarine, hahaha WHY WHY WHY).... anyway I thought this would be my chance to get up and be a rock star, it was the FIVE version!!! I had never heard it before.... this part I've never heard started with these lyrics I've never seen and I'm standing there thinking "what the fuck!" but then when it got into the normal part it was fun, I was acting like Axl Rose or something hahaha holding the mic stand and doing big screams hahaha, and at the end I did a big falcetto scream of "rock and rooooooooolllllllll" HAHAHA!

(I was drunk that explains my ability to do that in public)

Oh how I dread seeing people at uni today who were there last night.... hahaha.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Last night was a Karaoke & COcktail party at uni... so any way I get up with my mate to sing We Will Rock You (after we just embarassed ourselves doing Yellow Submarine, hahaha WHY WHY WHY).... anyway I thought this would be my chance to get up and be a rock star, it was the FIVE version!!!

Doncha hate that?

Originally posted by The Trooper
Last night was a Karaoke & COcktail party at uni... so any way I get up with my mate to sing We Will Rock You (after we just embarassed ourselves doing Yellow Submarine, hahaha WHY WHY WHY).... anyway I thought this would be my chance to get up and be a rock star, it was the FIVE version!!! I had never heard it before.... this part I've never heard started with these lyrics I've never seen and I'm standing there thinking "what the fuck!" but then when it got into the normal part it was fun, I was acting like Axl Rose or something hahaha holding the mic stand and doing big screams hahaha, and at the end I did a big falcetto scream of "rock and rooooooooolllllllll" HAHAHA!

(I was drunk that explains my ability to do that in public)

Oh how I dread seeing people at uni today who were there last night.... hahaha.

*LMAO* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trrops, you lead the life I wish I lead (I think hahaha!)
Vote Spawny :D