Hooray!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Nightcrawler are playing again tonight! :headbang: Can't wait to lose my voice again! :lol: :lol:

Should be a great night! :) I hope they do lots of covers off Painkiller again!

3 covers off the ONE Priest album last time hahaha, that's alot for just a general heavy metal tribute band... anyone would think they really really liked Priest and that album haha! Although the time before they did 4 songs off Powerslave. :lol:

Haha well I'm back. Not a very big turnout as they didn't advertise the gig at all. They're playing again in a couple of weeks and they said they'll be adding some Twisted Sister, Dio, W.A.S.P., Helloween and Motley Crue into the setlist for the next show too. Tonight was just a very heavy dose of Maiden and Priest again with the usuals from Kiss, Van Halen, Accept, Megadeth, Ozzy and Sabbath.

Xena: Thanks! :lol: :lol: Although um.... well you'll find out soon enough hahaha! :bah: By the way, Arthur was DJ there tonight. Hadn't seen him in a while, he played me Bang Your Head so that was cool haha. He also played some Ratt, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Ace Frehley, etc... he is a rokkin DJ I must say! And this dude there was freaked out that somebody my age knew every word to songs by Ratt etc. hahaha.

:lol: That guy kept saying "I can't believe you're only 19! Guys that are 19 just don't go around singing along to every word of Ratt songs!" Then my friend Aaron goes "You should hear some of the other bands he listens to then like Nitro and Vinnie Vincent!" and he was like "Nitro?!? I love Nitro! I never thought anybody else ever would know about them let alone a 19 year old! And the only people who usually know Vinnie Vincent are Kiss fans who hate him! Nobody who's 19 is supposed to know Vinnie Vincent Invasion!" :lol: :lol:

He was spun out by it I think hahaha. And he couldn't believe I bought vinyl either lol.

I will :) I'm gonna email the dudes to find out the details coz they didn't know. They said "In a couple of weeks I think" hahaha.