I did the funniest thign last night!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I was going to a mate from uni called Luke's party. And the house right next to his is EXACTLY the same. And I accidentally walked up that door instead. Now usually, this wouldn't be too bad. But it was... hahaha.

The dude who answered the door was about 18 so I figured it was one of Luke's friends who I didn't know. So I open the wire door and just let myself in and walk straight past him! :lol: :lol:

And I'm looking around the house thinking this doesn't look the same... and walk into the lounge room, and find this family sitting there and they look up at me really confused. And the mum yells out to the kid "Who's this guy?" and he goes "I have no idea!!!!" hahahaha and then I realised I was in the wrong house!!!!!!!! After I let myself in and walked straight into the loungeroom!

Imagine being at home and the doorbell rings and somebody you've never seen before just lets himself in and wanders around! :lol: That's what I did!

So the guy goes "Who are you looking for?" and I said "Luke but I must have the wrong house" and turned around and walked out hahahhahaha! They looked so puzzled by the whole thing!

:lol: :lol:

Hahahaha yep! When I got to the right house only one other person had showed up so far and they'd gone out to buy a slab and left me a note on the door. So when they got back I was sitting on the steps drinking a scotch and coke and in a fit of laughter trying to get out this story and I couldn't coz I couldn't breathe from laughing after it! HAHAHA!

Hahahahaha! Trent you loon!

The funniest thing I saw on the weekend was a dog dressed up with a denim vest with metal patches on it, pacing up and down in front of a band playing. Priceless! :D

Originally posted by Kem
Hahahahaha! Trent you loon!

The funniest thing I saw on the weekend was a dog dressed up with a denim vest with metal patches on it, pacing up and down in front of a band playing. Priceless! :D

:lol:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetal dooooooooogs!

Troops, I think you should do exactly the same thing again next weekend, and don't act like you didn't do it already. Mess with their minds a bit. :)